Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

I actually saw Danaya pray once too. She had a note in the drawer as she read aloud. Then cross herself.

I remember that night very clearly Noldus; it was before she went out on one of the first all nighters with Adele and they didn't get back until around 7 o'clock in the morning. I understand it was the Lord's Prayer she was reading - it was real spooky. Still everyone to their own I guess. 

Does anyone know what Ilona is getting so excited about? Seems like she received good news in a text  - looks like she's won the lottery lol. I wonder, Yury/Kitek if you've been watching and could shed some light on the euphoria?

Just now, happyman88 said:

Does anyone know what Ilona is getting so excited about? Seems like she received good news in a text  - looks like she's won the lottery lol. I wonder, Yury/Kitek if you've been watching and could shed some light on the euphoria?

No. ... I do not. ... But, it is always fun to watch when Ilona go crazy about something. ... I love the current cast. :)

• Upvote 2

Right i go around my home wearing nipple cover. Theses girls are making a joke out of RLC and us. There going to make change right. It just all BULL SHIT. These girls no what there doing. They are just taking our money and feeding us a load of shit. We just sit here 12 to 15 hour a day just waiting on them to do some thing interesting.If you just order this site just to see them on the phone and eating and sleeping then you don't need to be here you need to go to youtube. It not real life they are being payed to be there. they sign up to work for RLC. There are ways of doing thing with out looking like VV. But these girl just won't to make a joke out of it. Just wait tell Irma & Ilona leave and see how boring it really going to get 

57 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. ... I do not. ... But, it is always fun to watch when Ilona go crazy about something. ... I love the current cast. :)

It has something to do with a dream of hers . Sounds like some job offer or maybe she met a man who wants her in his life we will never know we have herd a lot from her and Irma talking saying its my dream its my dream.

Just now, Bonnie said:

Right i go around my home wearing nipple cover. Theses girls are making a joke out of RLC and us. There going to make change right. It just all BULL SHIT. These girls no what there doing. They are just taking our money and feeding us a load of shit. We just sit here 12 to 15 hour a day just waiting on them to do some thing interesting.If you just order this site just to see them on the phone and eating and sleeping then you don't need to be here you need to go to youtube. It not real life they are being payed to be there. they sign up to work for RLC. There are ways of doing thing with out looking like VV. But these girl just won't to make a joke out of it. Just wait tell Irma & Ilona leave and see how boring it really going to get 

There is a simple solution. ... :) ... Do not watch 12 to 15h a day. ;)   .... With the move out of Nora, this apartment was never about REAL LIFE any more. ... Keep in mind, the idea to bring a few girls into a apartment away from home for just a few month (max) is simply very artificial in general. There is not much space for REAL LIFE left. ... The current cast make the best out of it, i think.

The only question is, do you like that at least somthing happen there? ... Is so, girls like Irma and Ilona are a good cast. They have fun and they are also open to show some action. ... If not, you can hope for girls like Rita that make this place as boring as hell.  ... Your decision. ... But, I like the current cast. .... Sure, It is not about REAL LIFE, but is it fun to watch.

The real issue is with the apartment of K&K. .... There, we see neither REAL LIFE or FUN. ... They keep everything outside and this is a very bad idea for the project. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

What it is to not love..three beautiful,funny and all arround Nice girls.No closed doors,no girl divisions..excelent vibe in the house.Last time i remember all this harmony it was last december more or less.Great Indeed and the perfect exemple of What Barça apartment should be.

• Upvote 3