Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

I am not racest and to say it like I am . But these freakin ragheads will never force  some 1 like me  to believing in their false religion .

Well yeah that's super resist lol, and this wasn't a terrorist attack it's a coup

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

19 minutes ago, adamneve said:

ok.. can someone tell me what they are smoking in that,, hose n funnel thing??:huh:

Just tobacco. (I think...LOL) I think it's called a hookah or shisha pipe....something like that. Stesha and Marco have a big one in their living room.

7 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

Just tobacco. (I think...LOL) I think it's called a hookah or shisha pipe....something like that. Stesha and Marco have a big one in their living room.

Thank you... much obliged for the info...

2 hours ago, denizenkane said:

Looks like she's thinking about it :) She finished the water but she keeps putting a hand on it.

Just the usual in kami..she will pet near her pussy and bla bla..will do nothing..she does it all the time..and people still think she will masturbate...always the same tease from her..but hey its normal..she is too good to do that things...you will see her tease and be happy for that..she is an all might godness..better than an other girl in rlc..blá blá...