Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

23 hours ago, Benfold said:

Hi all, I've been at a beer festival today so now I'm drunk but I have some points to make

1 - Adele won't be coming back, she is only in Barca for 3 weeks total so only has 2 weeks more, no chance of joining the apartment

2 - "Emperor" (meaning Kiko or Nora) is pronounced Ilona - LOL!

3 - I still do not believe that the girls have the power to make the apartment go under maintenance. They probably receive a phonecall before it goes under just to advise them, and to let them know that someone is coming to visit them, but when people say they can turn off the cameras by flicking a switch - no way!  

4- I would like to have a threesome with Irma and Danaya

5 - I love you Irma!

Thanks for reading

The beer was delicious and its was a lot. 778667545.gif

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That it..What else more could be..Rita was an fantastic rlc resident,vibrant,full of life,that was very Nice to fallow só What reason would i What for not like her!?Really some are just unbeliviable..Glad we all see how horrible and boring she was..with nudity or without nudity..with masturbation or without it..with VV to without it...just cant acept her pretty(in their personal opinion)Rita was an flop in barça apartment.

Can't we just agree that they're both flops and move on?  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Can't we just agree that they're both flops and move on?  

I have to agree with tripod here.   It is time to move on from the who does or does not like Rita, or any of the other girls for that matter.    No two people are just alike and no two people are going to have the same views and tastes in these girls.   I think by now that everybody knows who likes who and who doesn't like who......I feel like I'm in Whoville!

Can we just drop it and move on please!

• Upvote 1

Well we still got 3 more hour till they might do some thing but it don';t look promising and i think there no hope in Irma giving Polya a massage or Polya doing any thing but a little tit squeezing on Irma and if you blink then you would have miss that. o lord card game again i told you in for a very long wait. After playing card game they have to spend time back on there phone so there going to get sleepy and then go to bed like they been doing. Irma and Ilona give us around 3 days with there toy and that was it and Ilona got off with the shower head one time so we got a little bit out of Irma & Ilona now it look like there going to jerk the rug out from underneath us and leave us with BLUE BALL. LOL Who no they still my surprise us yet

8 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Well we still got 3 more hour till they might do some thing but it don';t look promising and i think there no hope in Irma giving Polya a massage or Polya doing any thing but a little tit squeezing on Irma and if you blink then you would have miss that. o lord card game again i told you in for a very long wait. After playing card game they have to spend time back on there phone so there going to get sleepy and then go to bed like they been doing. Irma and Ilona give us around 3 days with there toy and that was it and Ilona got off with the shower head one time so we got a little bit out of Irma & Ilona now it look like there going to jerk the rug out from underneath us and leave us with BLUE BALL. LOL Who no they still my surprise us yet

I look at it like this, at least you have something to watch that's not all fake!

• Upvote 1

some people on here are funny if the girls dont masturbate they will be like when are they going to masturbate.if they do it all the time they will be like its getting boring the samething everytime she does it.if there naked they should put some close on if there not naked she dont show and do nothing some people on here are never satisfied with what the girls do for us.

• Upvote 5