Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guys some of the thing i say on her like the Visa i do go and do the research before i come on here and say any thing. Other thing i see i use common sense and past behavior in the other girl like the way they dress or what they take with them or put in there purse before going out for the day or clubbing. Yes i do record and zoom so i can go back to make sure what i saw or hear. I my not all way  right on thing and if i am wrong then i will i will own it. There was been some member last night that said nasty comments to me and i don;'t mind that but i would appreciate if you don't talk about my  husband . There is a thread that was started by BTR for my husband and over 30 people left real nice comment for my husband Thank you

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Guys some of the thing i say on her like the Visa i do go and do the research before i come on here and say any thing. Other thing i see i use common sense and past behavior in the other girl like the way they dress or what they take with them or put in there purse before going out for the day or clubbing. Yes i do record and zoom so i can go back to make sure what i saw or hear. I my not all way  right on thing and if i am wrong then i will i will own it. There was been some member last night that said nasty comments to me and i don;'t mind that but i would appreciate if you don't talk about my  husband . There is a thread that was started by BTR for my husband and over 30 people left real nice comment for my husband Thank you

Yes I saw that post Bonnie, I do not agree with everything you say but what he said about your husband was totally out of order, I reported the post but I don't know if it was enough to have the user banned

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If they do give you that fantastic going away show Ben, I hope and pray you will PM it to me :).   I know we have had our differences in the past Ben but I still love yah man!

Haha you're such a brown nose. If Irma and Ilona do leave then I'll probably cancel my subscription anyway, that's what I did last time Irma left as I wasn't really interested in anyone else (until K&K came back online, what a mistake that was.) If I do cancel then I'm sure any videos will end up online

• Upvote 3

I can only do 3 line and if i do any more then it log me out. Yes i do sound like the same person but you got to remember i doing the typing for my husband and typing what he is saying but also i have thing to say to and My husband and I are like two peas in a pot and we think a like and we see the same thing. My be that why we care for each other so much. We have the computer plug in to a 60 inch TV so we can both can watch RLC. We are not here to win a popularity contest we just here to conversate and past the day bye that all. I still don't no why we are not acceptance by some member but we don't come on here and start bashing people we just come on to talk.

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Yury said:

It seemed to me, that Irma does not know Blondie.

thank you Yury- they you have it everybody- don't think it's Anna, hope your bubbles haven't been busted- but hey we could be wrong- we all will know in a few days- right ??????

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Haha you're such a brown nose. If Irma and Ilona do leave then I'll probably cancel my subscription anyway, that's what I did last time Irma left as I wasn't really interested in anyone else (until K&K came back online, what a mistake that was.) If I do cancel then I'm sure any videos will end up online

I guess I did lay it on a little thick there LMAO.   Seriously though, I do not hate anyone on this forum, I might not agree with and have disputes over what some have said, but I don't hate!

K&K showed some promise from what I've read and from what pics and videos that people have sent to me or posted on the forum.   Now however, it seems like they just don't give a quack quack!

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Same here.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess I did lay it on a little thick there LMAO.   Seriously though, I do not hate anyone on this forum, I might not agree with and have disputes over what some have said, but I don't hate!

K&K showed some promise from what I've read and from what pics and videos that people have sent to me or posted on the forum.   Now however, it seems like they just don't give a quack quack!

K & K were fine when they first came back and got their own apartment in RLC.  Then they went on that Vacation and since they have been back things have slowed down at that place.

There is still something to see but not just quite as active as when they first came online again.  

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
Just now, legrandrobert said:

What is happening in Ilona's room ??

looks like the 2 I's are laying on bed & talking