Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

nos deux petites moitié de lesbiennes font le show ce soir!!! c'est le casting pour voyeur villa!!!!

our two little half lesbians make the show tonight !!! is the casting for voyeur villa !!!!

I was ready, I had about 50 $1:00 bills and 10 spot for the finally, I was throwing them at the screen, shit now I'm broke and no money left for a after drink. dammit I hate that when that happens :huh:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Thestarider said:

I was ready, I had about 50 $1:00 bulls and 10 spot for the finally, I was throwing them at the screen, shit now I'm broke and no money after drink. dammit I hate that when that happens :huh:

that's funny Thes:biggrin:

Just now, euromike69 said:

Does anyone on here actually really like ILona?...unless I may have missed it,,I can't remember ever really seeing any Ilona fans on here,,,the first time she was here I never really paid much attention to her,,because of course she was always glued to her laptop,,but now she is more open and a lot more fun,,,and she actually interacts more with people around her,,she is still on her phone a lot,,but it's nowhere compared to the last time that she was here.

Well if nobody wants her,,I'll take her all foe myself lmaoo!!!

She is freaking hot,,cute and very sexy:heart::heart:

Yeah man she's a doll, obviously she's not a patch on my Irma but she's fun, sexy and entertaining. Definitely better this time around too

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

sulzer25059 With out Irma there no Ilona. Ilona would not have done this with Polya. Ilona and Irma are a pair like K & K

Yes they are a pair and i really would like them to get there own place for a while. Ilona with Danaya was not the same, these 2 just have to be together.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Does anyone on here actually really like ILona?...unless I may have missed it,,I can't remember ever really seeing any Ilona fans on here,,,the first time she was here I never really paid much attention to her,,because of course she was always glued to her laptop,,but now she is more open and a lot more fun,,,and she actually interacts more with people around her,,she is still on her phone a lot,,but it's nowhere compared to the last time that she was here.

Well if anybody doesn't want her,,I'll take her all foe myself lmaoo!!!

Im a big Ilona fan and have been since she first arrived....................  :heart:  She is one hot sexy woman, sometimes silly and eccentric too which i just love about her.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

This girl Irma has heart,sole and rhythm. 

and animated, free spirit, doesn't hide anything, very open, and beautiful inside and out- my opinion

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Well if nobody wants her,,I'll take her all foe myself lmaoo!!!

I like to watch this girl. ... She is fun to watch (especially in her crazy mode), a good person and very good looking. 

She and Irma are a good team. ... I would like to see both to stay even longer. :)

• Upvote 1