Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Benfold said:

To address your points:

1 - Irma is my fav girl of all time, it doesn't get old to me :biggrin:

2 - I disagree about ilona the first time around, she was always quite careful not to spread her legs like she does now.

3 - Polya has been naked a whole lot, do you have access to upstairs?

4 - I had nothing against Vika, she was just a bit miserable. She was much prettier when she smiled, but she rarely did it

I know a girl gets old for me when she's showing full frontal and I don't even bother to record.

I don't have access to these cams, I'm a freeloader.

I guess Vika really wasn't smiling a whole lot, but I don't think she was miserable. In any case, I was too busy looking at her pussy.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

To address your points:

1 - Irma is my fav girl of all time, it doesn't get old to me :biggrin:

2 - I disagree about ilona the first time around, she was always quite careful not to spread her legs like she does now.

3 - Polya has been naked a whole lot, do you have access to upstairs?

4 - I had nothing against Vika, she was just a bit miserable. She was much prettier when she smiled, but she rarely did it

Point 4...psss..fidelllll..

vika did smile at times when she stop it  made me on happy i love it when women  smile and have a good time it dose not matter if they stay in or go out to have fun as long they smile and look happy all the time

• Upvote 1

Am I alone in thinking that since the long period under maintenance, a few days ago now, camera 2 ( the one looking onto the couch positioned adjacent the TV in the corner of the room) has lower definition than previously? I was looking at some recent cam-caps I took and they seemed fuzzier when blown up. I am sure some of you tech guys will know the definitive answer and whether there are fewer pixels per unit area or overall?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Am I alone in thinking that since the long period under maintenance, a few days ago now, camera 2 ( the one looking onto the couch positioned adjacent the TV in the corner of the room) has lower definition than previously? I was looking at some recent cam-caps I took and they seemed fuzzier when blown up. I am sure some of you tech guys will know the definitive answer and whether there are fewer pixels per unit area or overall?

I was thinking just that about the cam2..even closed the browser and reopen it to see if image got better..the image seems worst indeed,like less definition or something..less colorful and brigness..but I could be wrong.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I was just thinking the same thing.

It almost looks like a film of oil over it or it is an old cam but it definitely isn't as clear as it used to be.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I also think you might be right. Particularly noticeable if you zoom in

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I was thinking just that about the cam2..even closed the browser and reopen it to see if image got better..the image seems worst indeed,like less definition or something..less colorful and brigness..but I could be wrong.

me too- seems to a slight haze over the lens

Just now, Benfold said:

I also think you might be right. Particularly noticeable if you zoom in

There was a problem with camera 5 in Ilona room and i email them about this. What they done is took camera 2 and put it in Ilona room and put camera 5 back where camera 2 was. The reason probably was the living room was not being use that much and there was more going on in Ilona room and they my not had a camera to replace camera 5 so they just switch them for now

• Upvote 1