Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Come on, why should Amy be replaced, she is a dream, and she has now even shown her whole fresh body in the shower, so she is getting more liberal. Megan is also great, if I was asked Lola could be changed, she is more liké a middle-aged woman compared to Amy and Megan.

My opinion it's just the opposite,Amy asnt fun to watch at all,always giving back to cams,so seems reasonable if she left,now maybe Megan will be more free mind and more fun to watch,regard Lola she it's older agree but how many times did she tried loosen up Amy and Megan without almost any result..she looked frustrated sometimes..I would Change Amy and Lola.Have no ideia of the viewings but bet there are not very good..

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

My answer is as long as Polya, Irma and Ilona are staying would be to send Ilona over to barca 2. We need more time for Irma to break Stella out of her shell and Ilona would help Megan. Unless they have a new girl already lined up.

Well no bad ideia at all,both llona and Irma have that capacity you said,so without Amy in the picture,that could be an good alternative,Megan as a lot potential,and how beautiful the girl is!

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone have any ideia if llona and Irma will leave rlc before polya?Anyone have any ideia how much time left to polya?

Irma arrived on 10 June, Ilona arrived on 22 June and Polya arrived on 01 July. Your guess ze is as good as anyone's 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Irma arrived on 10 June, Ilona arrived on 22 June and Polya arrived on 01 July. Your guess ze is as good as anyone's 

Thanks for the info Happyman,well just an gess of course and could be totaly wrong..if Irma was on if not the all time favorite Probrably rlc gived her an full three month contraty..llona could be the same or maybe two..don't remember if she stayed two or three the last time..but she Probrably will stay the same time,polya I would gess maybe two months..but more an wish an anything else lol..well it would be good if everytime an girl arrived rlc gived the date of arrive and the date of leave.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks for the info Happyman,well just an gess of course and could be totaly wrong..if Irma was on if not the all time favorite Probrably rlc gived her an full three month contraty..llona could be the same or maybe two..don't remember if she stayed two or three the last time..but she Probrably will stay the same time,polya I would gess maybe two months..but more an wish an anything else lol..well it would be good if everytime an girl arrived rlc gived the date of arrive and the date of leave.

Ilona is on a business visa and she can stay as long as she wants

• Upvote 1

The plot thickens!! Barca2 u/m; Ilona messing with her suitcase in and out of laundry room this morning (well spotted Nold); Amy flown the nest; Lola away to who knows where, doing who knows what and with whom? When will she return and will she bring someone back with her? Which one of the four will leave barc1? 

Watch this space for the next thrilling instalment of the Barcelona merry go round. Oh the tension is toooo much - I need to go for a lie down :exclamation: :confused: 

• Upvote 1

I was told by a CC member that Ilona has taken her suitcase down out of the closet and into the laundry room on many occasions.  This person believes that her suitcase is where she stores all of her money.   I don't believe it gives any signs of whether or not she is leaving soon.

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

The plot thickens!! Barca2 u/m; Ilona messing with her suitcase in and out of laundry room this morning (well spotted Nold); Amy flown the nest; Lola away to who knows where, doing who knows what and with whom? When will she return and will she bring someone back with her? Which one of the four will leave barc1? 

Watch this space for the next thrilling instalment of the Barcelona merry go round. Oh the tension is toooo much - I need to go for a lie down :exclamation: :confused: 

Just as long as Lola doesn't leave anytime soon, I'll be happy.  I really like that long legged goddess!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, iogres said:

Subscribers pay for water and electricity use girls for your pleasure (fake life) but the best fun is out for it with a lot of money (real life) jajajaja

It's all just fun and games in the 2 Barca Apartments.  Real Life went out the door when they opened them up.

• Upvote 1