Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told by a CC member that Ilona has taken her suitcase down out of the closet and into the laundry room on many occasions.  This person believes that her suitcase is where she stores all of her money.   I don't believe it gives any signs of whether or not she is leaving soon.

I will back you up with that, ive seen Ilona take money and papers out of her suitcase many times before. Certainly not an indication of her leaving. The indication of that will come when she packs all of her things and not just some.

And to bed Ilona goes bad nights sleep again seems to be getting to her again........

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Nuovo Cinema Barcelona, every night except Saturday at 22,30 to 23,30 show All in bed, on Saturday the show Move In various clubs, once a week in more spectacle In the various rooms, is called Come this site reallifecam?

1 minute ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

Nuovo Cinema Barcelona, every night except Saturday at 22,30 to 23,30 show All in bed, on Saturday the show Move In various clubs, once a week in more spectacle In the various rooms, is called Come this site reallifecam?

Not sure exactly what you are saying here??

56 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Ilona is on a business visa and she can stay as long as she wants

Didn't knew that,well think it's not good an resident to stay very long in one place,because after a wile starts becoming boring and same routines,but would be nice if she stayed three months,then leave then return in some time.

19 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I will back you up with that, ive seen Ilona take money and papers out of her suitcase many times before. Certainly not an indication of her leaving. The indication of that will come when she packs all of her things and not just some.

And to bed Ilona goes bad nights sleep again seems to be getting to her again........

Indeed llona didn't paked any clothes,she just moved her suitcase,right now she it's staying,hope rlc puts an new girl in barca 2.Llona and Irma have an nice chemistry wouldn't like to one leaving to fill a gap an bad fit rlc girl left.

23 minutes ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

You have lots of others apartments with people just sleeping,eating..watching tv..petting the dogs and cats..about 10,12 apartm to see that real life..this barca apartment it's different and lots like it this way..lot more fantasy and fake play?yes..but also fun to watch in the right doses..as I said at night there are about an dozen apartment you can see without party in bed..neither body painting..complain about that about barca house just don't make a lot sense..but every opinion  counts.

49 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's all just fun and games in the 2 Barca Apartments.  Real Life went out the door when they opened them up.

I'll go along with you there StnCld, it's a great soap opera with a bit of tits, arse and pussy thrown in for good measure. It sure beats the shit out of Eastenders and Coronation Street :biggrin:

• Upvote 2