Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, adamneve said:

I wonder if Irma has gone to Barc2?

Think not..think they were just talking with other on phone of cams..it happen at the same time more or less..and Irma were with big smile when she get up with phone and leave cams

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Soooo...?  When I reported here in June that the admin from the RLCF forum had indicted to me a few things...One of those things that BTR said after his group took over RLC on July 1st...was that Anna would eventually return.  She has...so all the doubters can eat crow

Both Bonnie and I reported that fact correctly!.

So...in that spirit...he also told us to watch for another development...K&K are toast sooner or later.  Judging by the mood in that apartment, I would say things are moving in that direction.

By the way, BTR has not made an appearance on RLCF since, which may add credibility to the ownership issue.

On another note I got myself booted from the RLCF chat room a few weeks ago deliberately.  I had my reasons. Nuf said.

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I wasn't watching, did she actually go out the front door?

That I didn't see,but it's 1am so think Irma didn't go to barca2,it's still some minutes far,she got up with smile,with phone and leave bedroom,then she asnt on cams..Anna the same..she isn't on cams also.And Irma asnt dressed to go outside also.

Just now, ze81 said:

That I didn't see,but it's 1am so think Irma didn't go to barca2,it's still some minutes far,she got up with smile,with phone and leave bedroom,then she asnt on cams..Anna the same..she isn't on cams also.

Anna went on the balcony with megan

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Anna went on the balcony with megan

Yes Eric seen that also,only Irma I didn't see were she gone,but she wasn't dressed,so she as in laundry or other pace without cam.