Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

the evening was quiet but now it is difficult to follow everything that happens in these Appartments

You asked for it, you got it!! (and it's not a Toyota)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Polya seems to be working on a thight schedule to get ready, and the fact that she keeps checking her phone every 10 seconds doesn't help much. Stella looks more relaxed.

Polya rush whenever she gets ready. They will be picked up, so she checks where he is. They will depart at 2300 usually

1 minute ago, mrbusi said:

Ok. Gonna take a break.   I think the action is gonna be quiet for a few hours. 

yep- a little excited when Anna get home, what happens. Lola has taken on a black nightgown / Neglect

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Polya rush whenever she gets ready. They will be picked up, so she checks where he is. They will depart at 2300 usually

Insecure much? I mean, you agree upon a time, and be ready at that time. No need to check on progress every 10 seconds. She could be ready in half the time if she just left her phone in the livingroom for half an hour.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Mmm..could be related to the supposed llona bizness thing..Stella it's acting the same way,doesn't look they are relaxed and just gona out,seems different thing,it's like they feel somekind of obligation or something,well that's not the best word but well I just wish Stella would stay in..she already out many hours today..polya she could go..