Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

if no one gets angry, I can say that all apartments are really boring

You are free to feel that way,but then you say that tonight there is not the "horrendous fake lesbian show"..then gess you like more real life thing..then why are you boring?Just watched several apartment and lots of day to day(not fake neither nothing) it's going on..d&d are in house watching tv in livingroom..m&s the same thing..and list goes on..barca apartment it's what it is and many like a lot that happens in it,fake or not..it's diferente and sometimes fun to fallow..for the others there is a lot others apartments.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sei libero di sentirsi in quel modo, ma poi si dice che stasera non è il "falso lesbo show orrendo" .. poi Gess ti piace la vita più reale thing..then perché sei noioso? Appena guardato diversi appartamenti e un sacco di giorno al giorno (non falsa né niente) sta andando on..d & d sono a casa a guardare la tv in livingroom..m & s della stessa lista thing..and va on..barca appartamento è quello che è e molti come un sacco che accade in esso , falso o diferente di not..it e talvolta divertente fallow..for gli altri c'è un sacco altri appartamenti.

There are many apartments but strangely, many look the ones with the girls, even the ones I'm interested in and I'm wondering why you continue to defend what is indefensible, it is clear keep looking because I see beautiful girls but they do is for our pleasure and definitely not for them.

• Upvote 1

Since when was this place called "CamCaps.net"

"Your Live Whining,Crying,Moaning and Bitching Headquarters"?

Every single day I feel like I'm at a nursery with a bunch of crying babies.

This is a place to talk about the apts,,,,not a place for grown ass men to weep on our shoulders,,,please take it up with RLC directly and let's get back to looking and talking about Irma's Titties::):biggrin:

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Dal momento in cui è stato questo luogo chiamato "CamCaps.net"

"La vostra diretta piagnistei, Piangere, gemendo e Sede centrale bitching"?

Ogni singolo giorno mi sento come se fossi in un vivaio con un gruppo di bambini che piangono.

Questo è un luogo per parlare gli appartamenti ,,,, non un posto per adulto asino uomini a piangere sulle nostre spalle ,,, si prega di prendere in su con RLC direttamente e torniamo a guardare e parlare di Titties di Irma::):biggrin:

you are right up to now we have talked about football and Irma in beautiful breasts

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

There are many apartments but strangely, many look the ones with the girls, even the ones I'm interested in and I'm wondering why you continue to defend what is indefensible, it is clear keep looking because I see beautiful girls but they do is for our pleasure and definitely not for them.

Because it's..rlc..i don't defend rlc and the girls etc all the time,well most of the time i critic more than defend,and you should continue saying what in your opinion it's bad or good in rlc,almost all(well it's all)apartments in of the residents do a lot of things to please us(and attract views),of course being barca apartment almost an unique experience from the rest,things in it are multiplied..the shows..the massages..the nudity..all makes part of barca house,and definitely it's a lot more fantasy than realitie..but think most users know all that.But as I said if you don't like the more fantasy and less real barca then you're Probrably gona be more happy watching others apartments..that for most part are kind of real life.

I'm really hoping that I get to see Irma give Anna a massage before she leaves,,,because Megan doesn't seem too into it,,if you guys are watching it you will see what I mean,,Anna is getting cheated out of a proper massage,,,Irma please go over there and see to it that it's done properly:heart::heart:

tumblr_nql78bxrIc1tezjkso1_500.giftumblr_nn74mpihfe1tgc6x3o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Perché it's..rlc..i non difendono RLC e le ragazze, ecc per tutto il tempo, bene la maggior parte del critico volta che ho più di difesa, e si dovrebbe continuare a dire quello che secondo te è buona o cattiva in RLC, quasi tutti (beh, è tutto) appartamenti a dei residenti fare un sacco di cose da farci piacere (e attirare vista), ovviamente essendo appartamento barca quasi un'esperienza unica dal resto, le cose in esso sono multiplied..the shows..the massaggi ..il nudity..all fa parte della casa barca, e sicuramente è molto più fantasia che realitie..but pensa la maggior parte degli utenti di sapere tutto that.but come ho detto, se non ti piace più fantasia e meno barca real poi sei Probrably gona essere più felice guardando gli altri apartments..that per la maggior parte sono tipo di vita reale.

thanks for the advice, goodnight

• Upvote 1

Ilona has been sleeping in her room today. Maybe she will sleep there tonight too and let Irma have some quality alone time with her pink friend :biggrin: 

Irma is off her period now and I'm sure she'll give us at least one more show before she leaves, maybe with the light on again? I can hope!

• Upvote 1