Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I am going to Cuba soon and I am downloading this song....:biggrin:

I wish you a good vacation. However, the song or artists have nothing to do with Cuba as far as I know.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can someone please tell me what OOOOOOUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII means in English ??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I would sure like ro know what she is babbling right now LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Believe it or not, I've heard a lot of americans say that in my days..........just a simple expression of joy or pleasure is the way I take it.

I have to admit that other than the point of climax for Irma,  I found that to be a very boring way for her to masturbate.   The toy she uses, which I'm sure brings her much pleasure,  is a total boring toy in my opinion.   I would rather see her burying her fingers inside herself than using that boring toy.

19 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I wish you a good vacation. However, the song or artists have nothing to do with Cuba as far as I know.

Not the point my friend I know the song and artists; it will be for the memory of now..:biggrin:...but thank you for your sentiments.

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, kase said:

the became  much aaaaaaaaååååååååhhhhhh tonight :biggrin:

you could hear her downstairs also- I heard her moans, oooo's , and ayayayay's

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

BTw,, off topic.. Gene Wilder the original Willy Wonker has passed away...sad news

saw that- mat he RIP- very funny man- my opinion