Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

These girls are NOT your daughters. They are not your concern, they have no responsibility to you whatsoever. They MIGHT have some sort of obligation in their contract with RLC to be in the apartment for a certain amount of time each week, but we don't know that for sure. As far as the viewer is concerned, these girls can live their life in whatever way they want, and for people to get upset because young, beautiful women are going out and partying on a Friday night is ridiculous.

And let me say, that if I had a daughter and she wanted to go out late friday night and come home the following morning, I would be happy that she is out enjoying her youth

Benfold, when you will have a daughter and then when you become an old fart, you will understand us. :biggrin: (Just kidding).

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

_hWhg0.gif_hWhg0.gif:biggrin::biggrin:

You know what they say, with age cums wisdom and with experience cums longevity, both very pleasing to a young woman who needs to loved by a real man. Can you say SUGAR DADDY :biggrin::biggrin: I always carry a pocket full of candy :biggrin:

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

These girls are NOT your daughters. They are not your concern, they have no responsibility to you whatsoever. They MIGHT have some sort of obligation in their contract with RLC to be in the apartment for a certain amount of time each week, but we don't know that for sure. As far as the viewer is concerned, these girls can live their life in whatever way they want, and for people to get upset because young, beautiful women are going out and partying on a Friday night is ridiculous.

And let me say, that if I had a daughter and she wanted to go out late friday night and come home the following morning, I would be happy that she is out enjoying her youth

4 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The biggest problem on this forum in my opinion is the generation gap between the age of some members who have forgotten what it means to be young these girls 20-25ans.

About our own children, I think some parents of this forum would be startled to know what their charming offspring could do on holiday or in the evening ....

That is quite bizarre.

Here we have 2 people that have a real idea about what real life is all about.

I like the idea that common sense might be returning to the forum.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dana3 said:

As I said before, the girls don't care and, RLC cares even less!  Our loss...their gain. 

That's very true dana3,sad but true,that the girls(most of them not all)don't care it's even more rlc guilt than of the girls..they should tell them that their contract it's to work for rlc and us clients..not for them go out all the time,neither be hidding or stays nights after nights out cams to stay out with boyfriends..yes maybe I am being selfish..but..aren't the girls that do this being also selfish?The situation that we are seing today..of girls sleeping till afternoon and being tired and without energy it's not an first time..happens a lot.And rlc as an company should care their clients and true to mantaine them and make new ones..but lots of times they do just the opposite.

Just now, ze81 said:

...it's even more rlc guilt than of the girls..they should tell them that their contract it's to work for rlc and us clients..

But what if it isn't? What if RLC say to the girls, you can do whatever you want, live your life as you would live your 'real' life, try to forget about the cameras.

How do you know that their contract is to put on a show for us? 

20 minutes ago, Baker48 said:

Here's my observation for what its worth.  we bitch when the are gone, we bitch when they are home, we bitch when they are partially clothed, we bitch when they are naked for an entire day.  Guess we can't please all the guys (and women) who view.  Don't like it, dont watch it.  Don't like the charge, dont pay it.  we are not their boyfriends, parents, chaperones, guardians.  They are adults and can pretty much do as they damn well please, unless stipulated in their contract with RLC

You're right,but anybody also have all the right to "bitch" of whatever they want,if we didn't complain about the things we like in rlc and the ones we don't liked in rlc..they would do even worst..Probrably that time an resident p(vika)brought the dude for days and days..making the other resident not feeling comfortable etc..if we didn't "bich" Probrably the dude had stayed a lot more time and only leaved with her..the same about some cams that a lot complain to be putted..or if we didn't sayed the residents we like and didn't liked..Probrably Irma etc wouldn't returned..what you call "bich" I call defending the best things that we find good for see..and complain about the ones we don't like.Gess you never got an better job,or an raise..because Probrably you just ok with you got..glad me and many defend better things to rlc..if not someday..no resident would be in apartment..and when they were in..they would be hided all the time..

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's very true dana3,sad but true,that the girls(most of them not all)don't care it's even more rlc guilt than of the girls..they should tell them that their contract it's to work for rlc and us clients..not for them go out all the time,neither be hidding or stays nights after nights out cams to stay out with boyfriends..yes maybe I am being selfish..but..aren't the girls that do this being also selfish?The situation that we are seing today..of girls sleeping till afternoon and being tired and without energy it's not an first time..happens a lot.And rlc as an company should care their clients and true to mantaine them and make new ones..but lots of times they do just the opposite.

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

But what if it isn't? What if RLC say to the girls, you can do whatever you want, live your life as you would live your 'real' life, try to forget about the cameras.

How do you know that their contract is to put on a show for us? 

And who of us have the right reason?we totaly don't know what contrats says..if their contract it's with rlc(that is) then they are working for them and also for us the clients in some way..what I have 100% it's that any client of rlc have all the right to say what they find correct and not..this is an rlc forum..so every type of opinion it's valid and good(less the ones calling bad things etc).Dont know the country you leave its democratic or not..but I always leaved in an democracy..in what we defend the best for us and others..as an rlc paid Client I have all the right to defend what I find better in it,and not defend what I don't like..even more in here..an forum about rlc and all in it..cheers.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

I see you always post this Thesta,,,but you know none of these idiots don't care about rules or agreements,,they just wanna see what they want to see,,and to hell with the fine print,,,,,It would almost be like me going to a chinese restaurant and expecting for them to serve me a hamburger with fries.:biggrin::biggrin:

hamburger_love-normal.jpg

• Upvote 3