Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Lyree said:

BB, Mikey's pictures are better than what she really showed. :biggrin:

Probably Lyree but she is ine sexy minx. I have already imagined a story about her where she is the Queen of those savages in GOT ... and I'm the king. She stands in front of me so I can watch her butt.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I had to wait all day to catch her doing that,,,like a hunter waiting on the perfect Buck in the perfect spot on the perfect day.Once in a lifetime shot:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

best_hog_geat_schoby_0.jpg

Why is that girl riding ... no I better not be rude about the girls of this apartment ... We wait and wait and sometimes are rewarded like that epic Desiree shot I got the other day.

Belle won't be coming home tonight. You will see her around noon tomorrow. When she turn off the fan she letting you no she won't be back & the other apt 2# there not going to be any thing to see there. Lola won't bate again for another 3 or 4 day & when Anna get back she be wore out & she not do back till Monday. So for the voyeur that like to see the girls masturbate sorry but you shit out of luck for a good while & as far as nudity well we still have Polya & Lola to show us there tit ever day. Bye

2 minutes ago, kase said:

now has television beeen on for two days and turn the tv of no 

Are you seriously gonna bitch about a tv being left on,,,this is a perfect example of people trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find something to cry about,,when nothing is there to whine about,,blame the tv being left on,,the window being left open,,,the curtain blowing,,the lights being on,,the music too loud,,the music being left on,,the bathtub water running.:huh::huh:

My tv,Playstation and fan has been on since Monday,,do you want to bitch at me for that too:biggrin:,,This has always happened in this apt from day one,,,it doesn't bother RLC who is paying the electric bill,,,so why should it bother you,Turn the tv on or off,you would still pay 45/month.::)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Are you seriously gonna bitch about a tv being left on,,,this is a perfect example of people trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find something to cry about,,when nothing is there to whine about,,blame the tv being left on,,the window being left open,,,the curtain blowing,,the lights being on,,the music too loud,,the music being left on,,the bathtub water running.:huh::huh:

My tv,Playstation and fan has been on since Monday,,do you want to bitch at me for that too:biggrin:,,This has always happened in this apt from day one,,,it doesn't bother RLC who is paying the electric bill,,,so why should it bother you,Turn the tv on or off,you would still pay 45/month.::)

Reminds me of when Harley was bitching that Ilona spilled bubbles from the bath onto the floor - "no respect for anything that isn't hers!!!" - it's pretty funny. 

Personally, my computer is on basically 24 hours a day, my fan too. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Reminds me of when Harley was bitching that Ilona spilled bubbles from the bath onto the floor - "no respect for anything that isn't hers!!!" - it's pretty funny. 

Personally, my computer is on basically 24 hours a day, my fan too. 

How dare you keep your own Fan and computer on Benfold,,,don't you know that I'm the one paying your bill lol:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1