Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

the beautiful anna Why would someone with such ugly,Why beautiful loves ugly.20-1 pussy though I'm not one ugly and ratio of girls to break the comfortable home here,Left there are opinions out there with anna ugly.We do not see us thus blocking beauty, ugly face.

1 minute ago, sisco813 said:

je comprend pas que stella et polya soit contente quesqu il a de plus que nous l argent peut etre

Ah beh voilà au moins toi tu montre bien que tu es jaloux du Gars et tu montre ainsi la raison du pourquoi beaucoup ne l'aime pas ^^

1 minute ago, fanrlc said:

belle elle plus intelligente que les autres filles elle a  vite compris que ce mec étais un pervers est un profiteur.

Après ça l'empêche pas de mettre à poile devant lui :-) 

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

All of us thought for once we would get one night without seeing this fucking dude,,and Anna had to bring his fucking ass over again,,,the only people on here that are interested in seeing him are the ones who like to see fucking and Dick,,I keep on saying that shit,,,why the fuck can't we have the apt like it was intended to be,,,with just ladies.

Belle was naked and got dressed when she knew his perverted ass was coming over.:angry:

We will survive him. ... :) ... He improved the situation in both apartments a lot and will not be there for ever. 

I like that he is there. :) Since he is back all the girls (expect bella) spend some time together. ... That is way better as all the girls alone in there rooms with smartphones. ... Did i miss something?

• Upvote 3

These girl understand one thing MONEY TALK BULL SHIT WALK. The other night the MONEY WAS TALKING LOUD AND CLEAR.After it was all over you seen them the next day buying phone and other nice thing. Now there no more money the girl are back the way they where. When RLC offer them money again you see a show but it might not be much of a show unless they offer the big money like they did for the orgy. The girls are not stupid