Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

It has only been oral. it's sex, but they thinking of penetration.

As far as I could tell from the video he did her from behind (spooning) after the oral under the blanket. She moaned a lot at that time and his hips moved too.  

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

question a million dollars, will succeed the drug dealer to fuck Anna?

His mission is to fuck her and go his way because it seems of all the girls she turns him on the most. Anna likes him and probably looking at him as a proper relationship dude as to my she hasnt let him fuck her yet but unfortunatly the dumb girl is naive and deluded. He seems like a "Nice Guy" but sorry for those who like him, he's a pervert. I'm surprised how noone has mentioned how he was rubbing belle and anna's leg and stroking his dick during the party in barca 2. He just wants anna to be another notch on his perverted ass conquest. If these girls were older and a bit more maturd they would have known this. But hey who are we to judje lol

Anna was about to light her goddam cigarette alone but he took the lighter in her hand and light it for her then did it for Polya and Stella. That's his thing, he provides booze/drugs for them, cooks, pours the drinks, bring them the glasses. I believe that's his way in with these girls, give the impression that he would do anything for them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Or a joint why else would 4 go there at the same time  ???

Maybe because they all smoke cigarettes. It's a common thing for people to go and smoke a cigarette together these days when you can't smoke inside building.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

His mission is to fuck her and go his way because it seems of all the girls she turns him on the most. Anna likes him and probably looking at him as a proper relationship dude as to my she hasnt let him fuck her yet but unfortunatly the dumb girl is naive and deluded. He seems like a "Nice Guy" but sorry for those who like him, he's a pervert. I'm surprised how noone has mentioned how he was rubbing belle and anna's leg and stroking his dick. He just wants anna to be another notch on his perverted ass conquest. If these girls were older and a bit more maturd they would have known this. But hey who are we to judje lol

And here we go again..speculations, speculations, speculations and other utter nonsense.