Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Is it me, or has Lola become sort of boring?  She dances the same, over and over, and doesn't do all that much all day.  When she plays with the toy, she hides under the covers.  I wonder why she is the one in charge of the place...I would pick someone that would set a higher pace.  Just Sayin'

Just now, suckier44 said:

ok both of u guys thats fine so all the action of the past few days will be there if i join ????

There could be something if some user has placed it there but there are no Guarantees of certain specific content.

Some users share things Privately through use of PM and that part does not go to Attachments.

Bed check complete... All the lovelies in B1 present and accounted for. :shy:Even Polya. Really be happy when Pixie Belle gets her own room.:dodgy:

Nice to see things slow back down. Girls need to rest and I'd say from the comments most of CC needs to rest also.

Read the normal run of comments today that I'm not going to wast my time commenting on.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2