Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ceux qui ont vu Carolina hier lors de la soirée chaude, était-elle nue ou/et entreprenante quand elle était dans son lit avec le Mammouth et Anna? Et ensuite dans le lit de Lola à 3, non, à 4?  Comment vous l'avez trouvé, ceux qui ont vu cette scène? Important de savoir comment se comporte la nouvelle fille dans cette appartement vis à vis des autres.. On est là pour ça..Merci.

Just now, suckier44 said:

well if i joined what videos would i get too see ???? and can i watch all cams if i join ?? and is it worth 12 dollers ????

Watching Cams on RLC has nothing to do with Cam Caps. RLC is a separate thing itself.  Cam Caps is just a Forum where people can share their RLC Content.

A Premium Membership to Cam Caps is only $12 Per Year which works out to $1 a Month.

With that you get access to 

• Video Gallery 
  • Image Gallery 
  • Members Only Boards 
  • Can view ALL Attachments 
  • Disabled Ads

Currently the Attachments Center holds over 17,000 Images and over 1,800 Videos and more is added to it on a daily basis.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

i knw this forum is separate to rlc lol so everything thats happened the past 2 days with the girls is all there in full ??? and how much is that in english money ?? so its 1 payment per year no hidden catches ???

If I can pay my American ENGLISH MONEY to join CC,,,then you should be able to do the same,,,if there was a catch,,,you would have heard the premium members bitching about it everyday.:lightbulb:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

i knw this forum is separate to rlc lol so everything thats happened the past 2 days with the girls is all there in full ??? and how much is that in english money ?? so its 1 payment per year no hidden catches ???

1 Payment per year. The $12 is US Currency.