Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Do88fas said:

Agree ... she really doesn't know to enjoy in the moment. She is just jealous and it would be much better without her. They would definitely be more enjoying without here. She doesn't even know how to massage. She is just grabbing Anna. 

You guys should learn to like was is there. ... You will never be happy, if you always look out for even very small things. ... :/

• Upvote 2

Guys,,please don't talk like that about Belle,,,you can't be in love one minute and when she does one little thing that you don't like,,she gets thrown underneath the bus,,let her stay in the room,,,you guys are way too damn hard to please,,,,you are only talking like this because you are hoping for girl on girl tonight,,,leave my princess Belle alone:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mta4tu4SAb1ryino5o1_500.giftumblr_mta4tu4SAb1ryino5o1_500.gif

• Upvote 3

Just now, euromike69 said:

Guys,,please don't talk like that about Belle,,,you can't be in love one minute and when she does one little thing that you don't like,,she gets thrown underneath the bus,,let her stay in the room,,,you guys are way too damn hard to please,,,,you are only talking like this because you are hoping for girl on girl tonight,,,leave my princess Belle alone:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mta4tu4SAb1ryino5o1_500.giftumblr_mta4tu4SAb1ryino5o1_500.gif

can I joke around about that is that okay to ask LOL

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Wow, we have something to agree on. ... :) ... I did not thought any more that this is possible.