Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Do I sense a celebration or farewell dinner for someone - Megan perhaps? Any ideas

They are all in black and since Megan is buying gifts to take home, we all know what that means, Strike up tthe band and all get ready to sing HAPPY TRAILS

• Upvote 2

Lmao under maintenance!! -- If i could have predicted  -- i would have predicted this outcome for tonight.Ive been gone for a couple of months but -- some things never change. -- Im so glad im back tho. --So much mystery, and alot of humor and comedy. Im enjoying it so far tho.

On 9/20/2016 at 9:17 PM, Markymark said:

I don't know what is upsetting Polya but I do feel sorry for her.  She is very animated and crying.  I guess its a good thing her roommates are at #2 tonight, but she looks like she needs someone.

1 minute ago, manbat321 said:

I don't know what is upsetting Polya but I do feel sorry for her.  She is very animated and crying.  I guess its a good thing her roommates are at #2 tonight, but she looks like she needs someone.

looks like there was some drama at barca 2 as well thread over there leads me to believe megan is on her way out