Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I just wish RLC would get some new people in the V&T flat.  It's rotten to the core *sigh*  I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to understand why so few people watch that flat.

After hiding under the covers for months, then be given an ultimatum like "start shagging without covering yourselves or you'll be dropped tomorrow", well.... I don't think many people are impressed with this realism.

I definitely agree with a lot of you guys.... some of the flats are WELL PAST their expiry date!  Truth be told it beggers belief why some of them are still here!!

With all the comments regarding that party the other week, I think RLC would do really good getting bisexual girls in both the Anezka flat and Vanessa flat.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I just wish RLC would get some new people in the V&T flat.  It's rotten to the core *sigh*  I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to understand why so few people watch that flat.

After hiding under the covers for months, then be given an ultimatum like "start shagging without covering yourselves or you'll be dropped tomorrow", well.... I don't think many people are impressed with this realism.

I definitely agree with a lot of you guys.... some of the flats are WELL PAST their expiry date!  Truth be told it beggers belief why some of them are still here!!

With all the comments regarding that party the other week, I think RLC would do really good getting bisexual girls in both the Anezka flat and Vanessa flat.

Totally agree with that

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

CORBOBLANC'S FAVORITE WORD TO CALL WOMEN,,,,,,,"SLUTS",,,,,,,YOU NEED TO WASH YOUR MOUTH WITH SOME SOAP MY FRIEND::)::)

Yes it is Corbo's favorite word to use. Even though I think he could express it a better way I have to give Corbo some credit because he is consistent with his opinion's. But I don't think he's as hard as he lets on. I've seen him defend the girls because from an outrageous post. Just don't tell him I said that.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 40 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

WORD FAVORITE de CORBOBLANC APPELER LES FEMMES ,,,,,,, "SLUTS" ,, ,,,,, vous devez laver la bouche avec du savon MON AMI::)::)

cher ami cela va peut-être vous étonner, mais j'ai du respect pour les femmes, mais j'appelle un chat: un chat, une femme: une femme, une salope: une salope....lorsqu'une jeune femme s'exhibe devant le monde entier nue, en tendant sa croupe pour qu'une autre fille lui mette des fessées, je l'appelle par le nom qu'elle revendique: une salope. dans la vie, quand je rentre dans un magasin, je dis bonjour mademoiselle.....:sleepy:

dear friend it will perhaps surprise you, but I have respect for women, but I call a cat: a cat, a woman: a woman, a slut: a slut .... when a young woman showing off for the world naked, holding her rump to another girl put her spankings, I call by the name she claims: a slut. in life, when I go into a store, I say hello miss .....:sleepy:

• Upvote 4