Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Pardon? .... Pour appeler une fille une salope est à l'opposé de respect.

Le mot «salope» est utilisé par des gens qui faible estime une fille, parce qu'elle se comporte pas selon les valeurs là. Le terme est utilisé par la pensée hier les gens qui se sentent mieux, s'ils peuvent broyer les autres. Il n'y a rien comme un Sult. Il n'y a que les personnes intolérantes qui appellent quelqu'un une salope. Il est dommage que vous pensez si simple. :(

le mot salope est utilisé par des milliards de personnes pour qualifié une femme qui revendique être une grosse chienne!!! savez-vous cher ami, qu'il y a de tout dans ce monde, des filles qui se respectent, et d'autres qui adorent être des salopes? je comprends que cela puisse vous choquer, dans ces conditions fermer les yeux, car la vérité de ce monde risque de vous bruler l'esprit!!!!

the word slut is used by billions of people qualified for a woman who claims to be a big dog !!! You know my friend, he has it all in this world, girls who respect themselves and others who love to be sluts? I understand this may shock you, under these conditions close your eyes, because the truth of this world may burn your mind !!!! good night...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

before I go I have a question who has the best body from the past and today ?? you  guy's take care

'Best' and 'favourite' are two different things. For me:

Favourite - Irma

Best - Danaya

Honourable mention - Adele :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

As soon as you pay for sex services: ( dance chat voyeurisme like here,) girls are selling their bodies:  wich means Prostitutes.

No because there a fineness to language and while one may correctly use the verb prostitute which one can apply to many areas of life, the noun prostitute carries clear implication that they sleep with men for money which is not the same as what they do.

"adult entertainers."

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

No because there a fineness to language and while one may correctly use the verb prostitute which one can apply to many areas of life, the noun prostitute carries clear implication that they sleep with men for money which is not the same as what they do.

"adult entertainers."

Although thinking about it the party last week is kind of coming under that definition - I want to stop this now

"Adult entertainers"