Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Attention CC members!!! ,,,,,,If you guys never caught on to this or weren't paying attention because of loss of blood flow to the brain.:lightbulb:

The real reason behind these smoke breaks is to smoke and take a break yes,,,but the hidden reason is to give as many people who may be on the edge to sign up RLC,,,When we have intermissions it's to give them time to pull out that credit card,,,and I'm pretty sure at least 30 people have signed up since they went out on the balcony,,because those people are probably thinking that when they come back inside the real show is gonna start,,and just in case they go upstairs you can now follow them up there too to see it all go down live.:biggrin::biggrin:

Am I right or what?::)::)

Yes

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Attention CC members!!! ,,,,,,If you guys never caught on to this or weren't paying attention because of loss of blood flow to the brain.:lightbulb:

The real reason behind these smoke breaks is to smoke and take a break yes,,,but the hidden reason is to give as many people who may be on the edge to sign up RLC,,,When we have intermissions it's to give them time to pull out that credit card,,,and I'm pretty sure at least 30 people have signed up since they went out on the balcony,,because those people are probably thinking that when they come back inside the real show is gonna start,,and just in case they go upstairs you can now follow them up there too to see it all go down live.:biggrin::biggrin:

or they making plans ..... i'll shake my ass, you grab her tit while i bite her butt, then we all touch nipples and kiss....

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The real reason behind these smoke breaks is to smoke and take a break yes,,,but the hidden reason is to give as many people who may be on the edge to sign up to RLC,,,When we have intermissions it's to give them time to pull out that credit card,,,and I'm pretty sure at least 30 people have signed up since they went out on the balcony,,because those people are probably thinking that when they come back inside the real show is gonna start,,and just in case they go upstairs you can now follow them up there too to see it all go down live.:biggrin::biggrin:

No they come here to CC first to get the play by play, they should become mebers of the forum first, get access to all the pictures and videos on this forum, then they can make an educated decission whether to pay subscription fee to RLC. The play by play here is just as much ot more fun than watching RLC most of the time anyway.and alot cheaper att  whoping $1:00 a month

• Upvote 2