Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

It would be a complete business mistake to close down B1 unless they open another apartment just like it. It has been a cash cow! Turning down that much money would be a real mistake to do.

Lately they have been taking all their Activities over to #2.  All they have been doing basically in #1 lately.  Stare at phones, play their silly Card Game and Shower &Sleep.

Word was out Alina & Anton were supposed to be coming back to RLC in October but I won't hold my breath for to long on that one.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

If B1 closes then where is the free advertising for the Barcelona apartments? It appears no trouble to recruit Barca girls so better to have 6, 7 or 8 for people choose from. For me an apartment containing Polya, Lola and Anna would not hold my attention at all.

I hope Belle gets a couple of new HMs but clearly My Belle is not going to be the adult here so better they get hold of a leader like Irma (probably too soon for her to return) and then another one who is just cute like Megan who can be friends with Belle.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Lately they have been taking all their Activities over to #2.  All they have been doing basically in #1 lately.  Stare at phones, play their silly Card Game and Shower &Sleep.

Word was out Alina & Anton were supposed to be coming back to RLC in October but I won't hold my breath for to long on that one.

thought they had a baby ??????

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Wow, where did you hear that, I would like to see Alina & Anton and their cat too !!!

Just now, BBsq69 said:

If B1 closes then where is the free advertising for the Barcelona apartments? It appears no trouble to recruit Barca girls so better to have 6, 7 or 8 for people choose from. For me an apartment containing Polya, Lola and Anna would not hold my attention at all.

They should just Recruit Girls directly from Barcelona. That way they can stay as long as they want with no Visa worries.

There are just as many Hot Girls living in Barcelona that are Citizens of Spain.  The Russian & Ukraine Girls had their day. Now it's time to step aside and Bring On the Fresh Meat.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Lately they have been taking all their Activities over to #2.  All they have been doing basically in #1 lately.  Stare at phones, play their silly Card Game and Sleep.

Success at B1 all depends on casting and chemistry. 

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They should just Recruit Girls directly from Barcelona. That way they can stay as long as they want with no Visa worries.

There are just as many Hot Girls living in Barcelona that are Citizens of Spain.  The Russian & Ukraine Girls had their day. Now it's time to step aside and Bring On the Fresh Meat.

I think RLC have greater control over Russian/Ukrainian girls then they would over local girls. Local girls instead of just spending all their time on the phone would spend all the time out of the flat at their friends. Better to have the eastern girls for this part holiday/ part job which it should be. There are probably more hot girls from Russia and the Ukraine than anywhere elese on Earth apart possibly from Venezuala.

The main ambition in Siberia is to be a model and there is a reason for that.

il y a 20 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

StnCld316. Bonsoir, tu peux me dire si Anna est partie ce soir de l'appartement Barcelone1? Merci. (J'ai posé cette question toute simple, et personne ne m'a répondu), alors je fais appel à toi.