Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This last two new girls..hope rlc doesn't keep with this "type" of girls..not even comparable to recent ones in barca houses:confused:

My thoughts exactly, im thinking RLC might have a lack of choice now that the summer season has ended, 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Sergio said:

These girls do not seem to know each other before, I saw Milena who covered out of the bathroom, she views from close does not look very young

Guys, guys, gals...  We are dealing with girls that just met.  Some get along from the get go, others are standoffish until they get to know each other.  That is just the way they are.

il y a 2 minutes, evian a dit :

My thoughts exactly, im thinking RLC might have a lack of choice now that the summer season has ended, 

La saison n'a rien à voir, que ce soit en automne, ou en hiver, RLC a toujours un choix pour recruter ses occupantes. 

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

Guys, guys, gals...  We are dealing with girls that just met.  Some get along from the get go, others are standoffish until they get to know each other.  That is just the way they are.

mine was a statement, I was not doing polemic