Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

If the tense situation between Milena and Belle persists, RLC will be forced to intervene .. They can ask to Lola, the oldest and best able to speak with the two girls in private or together to defuse the "bomb" !! RLC must surely be in the process of finding a solution to this problem, which everybody is just talking here and elsewhere ... My opinion.

When Adele and Aida were not getting along their solution was to bring in Vika. Let's hope that never happens again

knowing that all these girls know before going into the apartment or have mutual friends  my situation is that Milena can be informed of recent events in the 2 apartments by a person who was in the apartment and sees it askance what could happen and that Belle could do or can do even under the influence of some girls

Lola wanting to control everything and do not appreciate Milena come trample on her territory

IF RLC intervenes my guess would be to remove belle and all the b-2 girls for blatant drug use on cam, this is something that cause the company to be shut down for good, or worse yet lead to raids and arrests if allowed to continue

• Upvote 2