Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, delong1 said:

Pretty much confirms what everyone has been thinking that something happened between her and mileena which is why she ran to barca 2 to be with stella and lola

I think the pictures took that night has lot to do with it I think Milena try use the pictures on line that night , or find a job for belle with dose pictures 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

this is a shame because i truly believe both belle and milena have been played for fools by lola......here is something i hadnt considered till just now.....i wonder if the b-2 girls got tired of her being there and told her to go home (although im sure if this was the case it was phrased differently)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Of course but I am going to hate, nay despise,Milena for ever and fucking ever.

You have every right to do so, but please don't be like those people who only ever post about how much they hate Stella, it's very very tiresome

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I hope B1 burns down - not with Milena in it of course, I'm not that much of  a bastard  - but that'll teach RLC not to protect its stars.

Calm down mate. This is supposed to be REAL LIFE remember, sometimes people fall out, it's part of what makes the site enjoyable

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

You have every right to do so, but please don't be like those people who only ever post about how much they hate Stella, it's very very tiresome

No certainly not. I won't be posting about Milena because I simply will not watch her,

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I hope B1 burns down - not with Milena in it of course, I'm not that much of  a bastard  - but that'll teach RLC not to protect its stars.

Its Stars ??  you mean your star lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

this is a shame because i truly believe both belle and milena have been played for fools by lola......here is something i hadnt considered till just now.....i wonder if the b-2 girls got tired of her being there and told her to go home (although im sure if this was the case it was phrased differently)

you just heat the nail on the head , I sad Lola is trobel she want to be #1 bee Queen 

• Upvote 1

Pauvre Lima, elle se sent seule dans le salon en bas, et subit cette mauvaise ambiance! Moi, je l'aime bien cette fille, elle est très naturelle et je pense que beaucoup de gens l'apprécie.

Contrairement à Milena, si elle part, elle ne laissera pas un bon souvenir dans "La Maison des Filles"! trop arrogante, trop sûre d'elle, trop "chef"... BYE MILENA NOW!!!