Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Push that sofa forward Belle. We want a close looker at you not that frigging carpet.

The sofa should be right on the edge of the green rug and the white table on the rug in front. Its just gone further and further back recently until Milena decided the sofa should be right back and the throwover on the floor. Go Belle, claim that sofa

Yeah except you saw her mouth opened several times and made noises that and periods of vigorous jerking by Belle but you are right, my personal opinion is that she was affected but did not reach orgasm - we saw so little though.

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Ok my english is bad . What it the word for "buddie" when it refers to girls?

Originally, the term "Buddy" referred to males who were close friends. Now days, it is not gender specific, and can relate to anyone. Females, when they address groups of other females, also say things like "Hi guys! Let's got to lunch!"  So the term "Guy" is no longer gender specific, either.

The problem with females is they like to have cat fights and attack the one who is "not the buddy." This suggests to me that some of these women might be inclined to be bitches.

I haven't followed this thread closely, but I actually kinda like Belle.

----------

A l'origine, le terme «Buddy» fait référence aux hommes qui étaient des amis proches. Maintenant jours, il est pas spécifique du sexe, et peuvent se rapporter à tout le monde. Les femelles, quand ils abordent des groupes d'autres femelles, disent aussi des choses comme "Salut les gars! Allons obtenu à déjeuner!" Donc, le terme "Guy" est spécifique pas de genre plus, que ce soit.

Le problème avec les femmes est qu'ils aiment avoir des combats de chat et d'attaquer celui qui est "pas le copain." Cela me donne à penser que certaines de ces femmes pourrait être enclin à être chiennes.

Je ne l'ai pas suivi ce fil de près, mais je fait un peu comme Belle.

• Upvote 4

up your butt milena with a big rubber dick.....then break it of and donkey punch you with whats left of it .........and i mean that with true love and affection  .....lol  :biggrin:  (that was a joke guys so dont flip out on me)

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

The sofa should be right on the edge of the green rug and the white table on the rug in front. Its just gone further and further back recently until Milena decided the sofa should be right back and the throwover on the floor. Go Belle, claim that sofa

I think we are Back sqware one when Nanny Vika was there, un happy Apartment now we have Nanny Milena 

il y a 4 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

Agree again, the sofa was not a this place! The sofa is too far, and we do not see very well! Belle gives the sofa to its original place, with white coffee table .. It's still Milena naughty blonde who decided to change the location of furniture. Beautiful Belle you are at home, and you gotta do what you want ..