Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

à l’instant, legrandrobert a dit :

Pour l'espérience, je crois qu'elle en a déjà pas mal.  Milena par contre seble aimer controler tout.

Oui, et elle vient d'arriver la semaine dernière, le 29 sept seulement! De plus elle n'a rien à faire dans la grande chambre, c'est Belle qui aurait dû l'occuper, mais visiblement, Milena a surement fait tout pour l'avoir aux dépends de Belle... A cause de Milena, Belle n'a même pas pu faire connaissance avec Lima, juste vue 1jr ou 2.

Oui pour l'expérience de Belle, elle en a c'est vrai, elle peut s'affirmer et montrer à Milena comment on vit en colocation, car la blondasse ne le sait pas! Elle croit qu'elle est seule et le centre des attentions! Personne n'aime cela., c'est évident, ça plombe l'ambiance, pour elles et pour RLC et pour nous! Milena si elle persiste à tout contrôler devra soit se calmer, soit dégager, sa côte à mon avis n'est pas à la cheville de Belle.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

me2hk:.................................The camera belongs to BELLE.

I know there are at least 2 of you insisting the camera is Belle's BUT:- 1 I never saw it before Milena's arrival in the flat and 2 it came from a large black shoulder bag on the evening of the photographs. I simply do not know but during the course of the evening Milena seemed more confident handling it than Belle [eg reviewing photos as they went along etc etc]. She undoubtedly has had photographic experience eg the photos from high and low angles, and of framing the shot. I simply say I am unsure and do not know to whom it belongs but if I had to guess, from what I witnessed of its use, and from the bag from which it was taken at the start of the session,  I would naturally have assumed it belonged to Milena.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

At least even if she was not the most beautiful girl, Vika was nude all day long. Milena is gorgeous and started strong but since 3 days  she is useless, watching movies all day long.

I don't blame Milena , she is not a puppet but she is not a addictive at all.

Edit : Ok if she is on her periods , let's see how she deal next week end

my point is if they have problem suld live it out of Apartment LOL we don't pay to watch there problems , they know that they there to intertane us , if Milena was mature  she sould  go talk to Belle salve the problem 

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

I know there are at least 2 of you insisting the camera is Belle's BUT:- 1 I never saw it before Milena's arrival in the flat and 2 it came from a large black shoulder bag on the evening of the photographs. I simply do not know but during the course of the evening Milena seemed more confident handling it than Belle [eg reviewing photos as they went along etc etc]. She undoubtedly has had photographic experience eg the photos from high and low angles, and of framing the shot. I simply say I am unsure and do not know to whom it belongs but if I had to guess, from what I witnessed of its use, and from the bag from which it was taken at the start of the session,  I would naturally have assumed it belonged to Milena.

You assume wrongly.

The camera lives in the bag in the drawer under the mirror in Belle's room.

Belle has taken it from there several times since she has been here.

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I think the cam belong to belle after they finish the photos shoot belle took in her room

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Belle took it out and  to B2 with her long before Milena arrived

1 minute ago, Nick said:

my point is if they have problem suld live it out of Apartment LOL we don't pay to watch there problems , they know that they there to intertane us , if Milena was mature  she sould  go talk to Belle salve the problem 

Actually, we do. We pay to watch them happy, we pay to watch them sad. We pay to watch them live their lives in the apartment, and they put on the occasional show for us in return. It is well known that when you have lots of women together they will start to bitch to each other about other girls, even girls who are super nice. Irma and Ilona bitched about Polya. Danaya and Vika bitched about Aida. It's normal, and it's to be expected

• Upvote 5

il y a 4 minutes, Nick a dit :

Yes i agree.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, havingablast said:

You assume wrongly.

The camera lives in the bag in the drawer under the mirror in Belle's room.

Belle has taken it from there several times since she has been here.

I stand corrected, thanks havingablast.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Actually, we do. We pay to watch them happy, we pay to watch them sad. We pay to watch them live their lives in the apartment, and they put on the occasional show for us in return. It is well known that when you have lots of women together they will start to bitch to each other about other girls, even girls who are super nice. Irma and Ilona bitched about Polya. Danaya and Vika bitched about Aida. It's normal, and it's to be expected

Ben how much RLC pays you LMAO

• Upvote 1