Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Well tomorrow is a new day, maybe they will sleep on it and have a big smile and hug in the morning..................HOPE

I hope so lol otherwise it's getting very borring 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 3 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

Never thought of that but maybe, but i bet Melina has no idea she wants to leave because of it, maybe if she finds out she will try and resolve it. But then maybe she wont it depends how hard and stubborn she is.

RLC devrait lui dire "au cas où elle ne saurait pas", c'est une blonde, donc... D'essayer de parler à Belle pour casser la glace! RLC devrait aussi , s'il le faut, intervenir pour leur parler et trouver une solution pour enfin que la sérénité revienne dans l'appartement.  ou prendre une décision si besoin est..Un départ prématuré par exemple..RLC doit savoir que nous, ses clients, n'aimont pas voir ou participer à ce climat tendu!

Just now, Benfold said:

Nah Belle is texting me, she wants me to arrange a hotel room for the two of us and Irma. I'm considering it.

she texted me too and already on my way and lola's bringing the masks lol

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe she has never had the situation and really does not know how to deal with it. That's where Lola should have helped but she didnt.

While i agree lola should help at the same time not much lola could do considering the girls in barca 2 just found out what happened with belle and mileena today while they knew something was up they were in the dark just like us about what happened

il y a 7 minutes, Benfold a dit :

That's true, but I bet you that Milena has no idea that Belle is so upset. Milena strikes me as someone who can take as good as she gives. If someone is angry with her, she would stand her ground, fight it out, and then after a day she has forgotten all about it. She probably thinks that Belle is being silly holding a grudge.

I like Belle a lot, she's sexy, and fun, and a great addition to RLC, but she needs to have more backbone. I bet if she went to Milena now and said "You know, you upset me the other day and I didn't like it" Milena would respect her for it and they would make up. The silent treatment from both doesn't help either of them

It's true. I agree 100% with that.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Nah Belle is texting me, she wants me to arrange a hotel room for the two of us and Irma. I'm considering it.

Ben- I warned you about this yesterday- Irma is not going to put up with your wondering ways- so either I take care of Belle, or I take of Irma- your choice:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Ben- I warned you about this yesterday- Irma is not going to put up with your wondering ways- so either I take care of Belle, or I take of Irma- your choice:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

As Belle and I sit on our thrones and watch the both of you joust Irma will come out bare breasted and smother you each with only one of them. Then you have our permission to double team her.

Hell I'll even offer princess Megan to the winner but My Belle is off limits.