Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She tried, but it was the wrong type of light bulb 

Have to give her credit for trying. I've been wondering what she may have been like without the influence of the Ice Queen and the way things were and are since she arrived. To bad we'll never know.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cacjc said:

I know i'm only guessing and if she's going to be that childish over a dirty plate bye bye Belle and bring in a new girl who wants to be here

I will defend Belle all the way on this one, she went back to get some alone time to get over her illness she seemed to say Hello to the others when she walked in but they both turned there back on her and never spoke to her all night or the next day. Im sure Belle would rather sleep in her own bed but the atmosphere in the apartment you could cut with a knife so she chooses not to. If she leaves on Monday because of this its a damn shame. All because she stood up to Milena when she was trying to be bossy saying her rules etc. Seems to me Milena can give it out and not take it. Belle was right to do what she did and invite B2 girls round even though Milena did not want them round, who is she to dictate ? When it got frosty thats when they all left to B2 for what turned into the orgy under the sheets. Belle then became sick so she did not feel up to going back to face it, again cant blame her for that and when she did they did not speak. Im sure Milena and Lima never even realized she was sick. 

There ive had my say 

• Upvote 4