Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think initially it was not planned because they all fuck out of the shower the guy caressed the leg of Milena standing before the mirror and removed her hand every time and she crouched for him to say something

Milena kept blocking then in the bed and they just caressed but the guy insisted and Milena sold ultimately

After yesterday I realized that the screenplays of the apartments are more elaborate:
Milena argues with her boyfriend, Milena knows by chance two boys to the hot bar and you want to invite to a party in the house, creating waiting, all fake, the boys were already known, all the girls already knew that they would go and have prepared sushi and have eaten on Milena body like a bad movie a decade ago soft core, Milena spent all night talking in the ears of all to organize the evening, the only variable was the large amount cocaine but apart from making a zombie Carolina has not served to liven up the evening. I think RLC, has called Milena to organize evenings for now with a bad result.
Many of you will say, we do not care, as long as the girls are having sex, I want to tell you that if you go on Chaturbate all people have sex without waiting 10 hours, and no cocaine.
I am one of the few balls that he hoped to see at least 10 minutes a day of real life in these apartments, but nothing, as they say, the important thing is the health

• Upvote 1

I have never seen anyone eat a mango and make it such an act of erotica as Lima did last night. If she could use the mouth action she applied while eating that mango into a blow job that would indeed be a joy to behold and oh to be on the receiving end of it.

Mind you, I doubt eating a whole large mango won't have done her skitters any good :biggrin: