Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i thikn they should give jasmine cab fair and send her to b-2 ...... but im trying my best to remain positive    :cool:

I don't know which is which but the one that is NOT sat at the table, she can take the cab and go somewhere else! IMHO

4 minutes ago, Jayne said:

I don't know which is which but the one that is NOT sat at the table, she can take the cab and go somewhere else! IMHO

The one sitting at the table was Lima - A.K.A. the drunken mess of a girl - A.K.A. the best thing to happen in RLC

The 3rd girl is Milena - A.K.A. the pill popping slimeball that cheats on her BF - A.K.A. the best thing to happen in RLC

The one upstairs dressing was Jasime - A.K.A. the prissy goody two-shoes that deserves a swift kick in her ass out the front door.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The one sitting at the table was Lima - A.K.A. the drunken mess of a girl - A.K.A. the best thing to happen in RLC

The 3rd girl is Milena - A.K.A. the pill popping slimeball that cheats on her BF - A.K.A. the best thing to happen in RLC

The one upstairs dressing was Jasime - A.K.A. the prissy goody two-shoes that deserves a swift kick in her ass out the front door.

Yeah...no. Milena should be the first to go. For sure!