Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hey Malena, Just in case you have forgotten, these are called the Barcelona Teasing Apartments because you are suppose to tease us ? Night 1 in the apartment was the last time you seemed to remember this, I thought I would refresh your memory before you wear the tag forever known as the ICE QUEEN of Barcelona. It is pretty sad that these young ladies have you beat all to hell , and havn't even figured out how to be seductive yet. Aren't you suppose to be in your prime ?

• Upvote 2

Il y a 10 heures, Jamster a dit :

Dayana is a chillin whale..allways on her phone and hangs around..not that indicator wich we need in here..

With a good partner our dayana is the best :heart: Apparently, you have not see her during the 3 or 4 month she was in Barcelona. Hope she could come back. If she don't come back, just hope she's happy in his life.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Hey Malena, Just in case you have forgotten, these are called the Barcelona Teasing Apartments because you are suppose to tease us ?

They're actually called Barcelona Teasing Apartments because some random person on this forum named them that. There is no official rule that states that the girls in this apartment are supposed to do anything except live their lives. 

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They're actually called Barcelona Teasing Apartments because some random person on this forum named them that. There is no official rule that states that the girls in this apartment are supposed to do anything except live their lives. 

If that is how you choose to see Misc, then more power to you, but most of see it for what it has become since Nora left the project, and turned over the reins to likes of Ilona and her gang of teasers, so hence the name, the Barcelona Teasing Apartment is certainly appropriate and correct. Or even the Barceloa Gentlemen Club if the truth be known is probably more fitting, but real Iife, I am not thinking fits very well what happens in that apartment, unless your real life is in a fantasy world..

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Hey Malena, Just in case you have forgotten, these are called the Barcelona Teasing Apartments because you are suppose to tease us ? Night 1 in the apartment was the last time you seemed to remember this, I thought I would refresh your memory before you wear the tag forever known as the ICE QUEEN of Barcelona. It is pretty sad that these young ladies have you beat all to hell , and havn't even figured out how to be seductive yet. Aren't you suppose to be in your prime ?

tumblr_nh1n2aOR0u1r21xm5o1_500.gif

• Upvote 1