Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Also I wonder, all this desire in return of Dayana, no know if you remember something in fact, remained in bed for two weeks, it is gorgeous but did nothing apart from the naked to make us happy

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

27 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Now, I have a question...Why are so many people wishing for Danaya?  I know she had a beautiful set of breasts, but all I can remember while she was there, was that everyone complained that she layed in bed, and when she masturbated, she looked like a corpse.  If she does come back, i hope there are some new conditions.

Danaya is beautiful , has a great body and just after Ilona it was one the first girl to be topless all day long and very often naked. About the bate Anna did

The other point is every girl who came back in RLC (except Rita) showed more  and had been more entertaining

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Also I wonder, all this desire in return of Dayana, no know if you remember something in fact, remained in bed for two weeks, it is gorgeous but did nothing apart from the naked to make us happy

Danaya 100% beter then milena In my opinion she was trying with every girl have fun she had lots of fun with Adele only time she had heart time was with Nanny Vika even she tried with Nanny Vika

47 minutes ago, F219 said:

She isn't going anywhere.  Last night party for Milena.

I do not think there will be a party tonight unless someone other than Lima is doing the food; there are no balloons, party food packs or large stash of booze ready for such this evening either in the kitchen or visible in the hallway. Of course I can be wrong, as F219 himself knows, but I simply do not see evidence for any party. It would have been a nice thought and any sexy dancing, clothed or naked, a welcome watch.

Danaya was probably the most boring masturbator ever on RLC. But, hey, at least she masturbated. She could be good coming back if someone took her to the sex shop and bought her a vibrator.

I don't really understand the Adele nostalgia though. Her main contribution seemed to be going out clubbing, coming home drunk at 6 in the morning, and... doing nothing. And she was stingy with any sort of non-shower nudity.

2 minutes ago, timber said:

Danaya was probably the most boring masturbator ever on RLC. But, hey, at least she masturbated. She could be good coming back if someone took her to the sex shop and bought her a vibrator.

I don't really understand the Adele nostalgia though. Her main contribution seemed to be going out clubbing, coming home drunk at 6 in the morning, and... doing nothing. And she was stingy with any sort of non-shower nudity.

yes I don't argue about her Masturbater but other hand she was vey fun girl the way she plays with the Gierls