Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Nicole trippin'......  Goes to bed uncovered and naked, after a very sensuous application of lotion to her whole body, starts playin a little and looking like she gonna rub one out, then gets to playin music and texting, still teasing herself, rubbing nipples, and an occasional tease of her landing pad, then smokes four big loads from vape, puts clothes on, and tries to go to sleep, but text msgs keep her from that lol..... She oughta just go ahead and get her nut as it would probably help her relax and go to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!  Sometimes you just gotta listen to what your body is telling you!!!!!!!     At least it works for me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Upvote 1

Well  that  was super sexy regardless. I don't know if I  am fooled  by a master actress who is deliberately teasing , but I believe  there  was some unfeigned awkwardness  this night. I believe she had decided to perform some kind of show (first trying to ask Jessica  for the cream, then setting up for a bate).  But she was super aware of the cameras in a way a  more  experienced girl like Jessica  is not, was visibly nervous, putting on and removing the blanket several times,  rubbing her body then stopping, feeling her pulse at some time. I really believe she was trying to muster the courage to go all the way and finally could not do what she (or rlc  or whatever, who cares)  had planned to do. And  that, for me, was 300%  sexier  that  anything I  have seen on rlc  since the Megan night, miles ahead of the explicit,   but mechanic show off Michelle  for example.

Despite the lack of closure, there were some fantastic views on  cam 7  to make it even more worthwhile (the way a good cam  can help make things better reinforces my determination to convince rlc  to do more in this regard).

If she had done the planned show like it was nothing, it would have been hot, but also it would have cheapened the thing. You could feel she was both horny and tense, that it was meaningful to her, and eventually her emotions went in the way. But  if things can unfold in the future nights, if she finds the courage, the wait and the anticipation  will make the payoff fantastic.

• Upvote 7

Great post vlk and I agree with everything you say, I'm pleased she didn't spoilt us 1st time out. Whether she bottled it or was just teasing, hopefully time will tell and who cares but it was mesmerising and as hot as hell! She teased and tantalised us like no other girl has. There was a certain innocence definitely there and I loved the way she knew we were all watching every move. Her body creaming was really sensual and I think you could see it was turning her on, and me! I'm not expecting her to put on a performance like this or more every night, and I don't think she should, but I can't wait for the next one! I think she's super sexy too! I think she's great :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Id pay good money to watch that, oh wait a min i am, and i doubt it will get to see it :biggrin:

You should watch the video that whoever took that gif from. Watch a couple of Aussie girls show you all how to really 'Rub One Out'! Not that I'm biased or anything.