Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It's funny to see jess put her fingers to the edge of her panties but not pull them down when she's camming because I know a girl who would follow through with that process and when she'd done it enough times would kick off her knickers into the air and catch them in triumph. Now, what was her name ...

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It's funny to see jess put her fingers to the edge of her panties but not pull them down when she's camming because I know a girl who would follow through with that process and when she'd done it enough times would kick off her knickers into the air and catch them in triumph. Now, what was her name ...

I don't think it would take me long to guess !

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Candy?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It won't :blush: 

Yeah and I failed to capture it for posterity and not the first moment I discovered I missed today (not happened today but something big a while back I thought i had captured and discovered today that I missed) but I won't go into that on the board.