Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I agree. ... It seems as if Nicole belong to the group of people that RLC should try to cast more. ... She is sympatic, active, open minded and looks very nice. ... :biggrin: ... It fun to watch her in the project. 

We are watching a page with cams into the bedrooms of girls and couples. ... If you do not like to see sex, you may should avoid this page at all. ... ::)  

I think, it is only questionable how many girls in barcelona show no sexual drive at all. ... There is nothing to watch if the residents live their lives outside only.  ... At least, I am very grateful for the openness Nicole is showing and hope RLC is looking out for more girls as open as her. :)

I don't want to see guy/girl sex and that's my prerogative.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are correct and it will never change due to the diehards that subscribe to RLC.  It's a damn shame they are allowed to get away with this shit!!

Nope I cancelled...

2 hours ago, vortios said:

The irony of life is that, things are not as we would want them to be, but as they are.

I do agree with your last sentence, we are starting to live in a world (at least the western world, there is still a large part of of the world where things are more difficult) where women are considered legally equal to men, and where no one can take away any freedom they have or force them to follow any rule to "protect them for themselves" or from the outside world. Even if it is to make mistakes or take risks. Even if the world is ugly. Because I am 100% sure you wouldn't have the same discourse if they were guys ...

The world is changing dude, I understand you mean well, and in that aspect I am sympathizing with you, but get real, they do not need nor want your protection, just let it go !

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Look at this diverse fact  http://www.lematin.ch/faits-divers/Top-model-suedoise-sequestree-six-mois-a-Milan/story/13201014

what girls risk Traveling alone  as  michelle and candy  Or go out at night

yes the world is harsh, there are psychos out there.

But if I had time to lose i could also find tons of press articles about girls sequestered by fathers, brothers or guardians, beaten, mutilated our killed because they dared to set a foot outside, or see people, dated boys, posted photos on social media etc There's two sides to every coin...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

yes the world is harsh, there are psychos out there.

But if I had time to lose i could also find tons of press articles about girls sequestered by fathers, brothers or guardians, beaten, mutilated our killed because they dared to set a foot outside, or see people, dated boys, posted photos on social media etc There's two sides to every coin...

Plus the media makes sure we hear about these stories---but the ratio of this happening to the population affected is minimal----but unfortunately bad things do happen 

Edited by happyone
delete last part-not relevant