Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, mic351 said:

Yeah Harley, I be pissed if I missed it too.  It was frickin' epic..... BTW, I set up for my Christmas Party, Ran my store.  Rescued a cat, and gave my daughter her Christmas Presents today and my pathetic ass still saw this event...  :biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes:

You know mic351,  I don't know how many times I have to say it but I guess one more time won't  hurt.  I don't care that I missed "this event".  I don't care to see any girl and guy have sex!  I can see tons of that for free on the WWW if I so desired but I don't.   Now, if Nicole had brought home a girl with her and had sex with her,  I'm all in and yes, I would be pissed if I missed that!!  However, I don't think we will ever have to worry about that happening.......these girls are only about the dick!!

Glad you achieved your goals.......Merry Christmas!

3 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

It can get really jealous, to see Lima and Nicole sit out on the balcony and sunbathe naked. while another may tread the snow in sub-zero temperatures. ☃️?✨?

Her er det 3 varmegrader i dag og lettskyet. Storm i vente i kveld og i morgen.
Ha en riktig god jul Hilleman 

• Upvote 1

Each girl comes to RLC.. some wanting to get something out of it to enjoy the experience, some may not like it; some taking opportunities they may never get again , everyone is different and if we were all the same.. damn!! how boring would that be:dodgy:  so here's to the difference in all of us   the girls in it, girls that watch it  and the guys that watch too..to those who  criticise and enjoy. it all adds up to that which is RLC:biggrin:.. love it or hate it.. oh and to those who just bitch about it too.. lol

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Her er det 3 varmegrader i dag og lettskyet. Storm i vente i kveld og i morgen.
Ha en riktig god jul Hilleman 

Ja här det nu 1 plusgrad men var kallt i natt men annars är det lugnt. 

God Jul till er alla där hemma med och ha det riktigt gott. Noldus.