Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

59 minutes ago, Noldus said:

¿Te dice que Nicole no va a pasar a B2?
Anoche oí a uno diciendo que ella dijo que iba a pasar?

She called the hehe "our friend", I guess the boy has evidence or knows the RLC ...
The girl who enters on December 24, always according to her words, is the one that took away the possibility of going to B2, she was quite annoying.
This girl does not know of the problems that are having in B2 the other girls ....

hace 56 minutos, wathou dijo:

whos es el "el" Hablando que estan? 

Ho Creo Que Queria Decir Que Ella y la organization (RLC?) No se permiten Que se moviera un B2? no me importa Que  :cool:

lo unico Que Parece Cierto es SU descontento con las niñas, especialmente con Jess, quien ELLA definir Como mandona ... y con la Organización (RLC?) , Porque ELLOS no permitieron SU   párrafo Motor de un B2 ... Algo Como ESTO? 

Is true

hace 27 minutos, denizenkane dijo:

La Diferencia es Kitek Tiene una reputación de being..you Saben ... cuerdo con el juicio Razonable.

La noche en Que estuviera Hablando en Inglés B2 y se trato de "translate" Para Todo El Mundo Que No Podria Haber Sido Mas Lejos de la base.

I do not want to compete with Kitek or anyone.
I inform, in fact, I would love more Spanish-speaking people to come here and participate ...
I say what I hear. For good and for bad. To help those who do not understand Spanish, as does Kitek with those who do not understand Russian, or as others do when they speak in their language.
We try to get others to understand what was happening.I do not want to compete with Kitek or anyone.
I inform, in fact, I would love more Spanish-speaking people to come here and participate ...
I say what I hear. For good and for bad. To help those who do not understand Spanish, as does Kitek with those who do not understand Russian, or as others do when they speak in their language.
We try to get others to understand what was happening.

• Upvote 2

On 21/12/2016 at 6:36 PM, Sergio said:

today I want to try to make a prediction, RLC has sent the email where he presented REPLAY, I but I think that a person does not spend his money to revise anything, so I venture to say that RLC to entice her public soon will happen something very interesting in the apartments of Barcelona maybe in strange hours, the only thing that I can not figure out who the girls can make us see something strange, are the only Lima, Michelle and Nicole, but how to make them meet, time will tell if I'm right

I wrote about this a few days ago, however, the show last night, true or false was very interesting, but let me have some doubt, Nicole putting a bed sheet over the bed planning to have sex, not completely covered, the many words spoken the boy's ear, the boy completely shaved private parts, his exceptional sexual performance, remember the other guy, RLC has to make revenue and to us it's fine if it makes us see these shows, perhaps the only thing they should change the name to site and called LIFECAM

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hilleman said:

Nicole is then interesting to look at. But no guy right now anyway. must hope she runs a lovely solo show later in the evening instead. ✨?☃????

My bet is on her going out.:biggrin:   I'd rather watch Jess dancing.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I wrote about this a few days ago, however, the show last night, true or false was very interesting, but let me have some doubt, Nicole putting a bed sheet over the bed planning to have sex, not completely covered, the many words spoken the boy's ear, the boy completely shaved private parts, his exceptional sexual performance, remember the other guy, RLC has to make revenue and to us it's fine if it makes us see these shows, perhaps the only thing they should change the name to site and called LIFECAM

The only issue with this apartment is Jessica. Now, she is in an 24/7 cam girl mode. She is literally running around with a mask all day. ... It can not get any more worse. ... With her everything is just teasing or fake (e.g. the fake smile or fake masturbation). ... :dodgy:

Ultimately, Nicole is the only reason to watch this apartment at all. She is good looking, sympatic and open minded. ... If you like to give this apartment a different name based on nonsensical content you may better use something like "CAMSHOWCAM". ... ::) 

BTW, there ist still some time left for Jessica to get on her plane (for the one month only stay). There is still some hope. :)

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The only issue with this apartment is Jessica. Now, she is in an 24/7 cam girl mode. She is literally running around with a mask all day. ... It can not get any more worse. ... With her everything is just teasing or fake (e.g. the fake smile or fake masturbation). ... :dodgy:

Ultimately, Nicole is the only reason to watch this apartment at all. She is good looking, sympatic and open minded. ... If you like to give this apartment a different name based on nonsensical content you may better use something like "CAMSHOWCAM". ... ::) 

BTW, there ist still some time left for Jessica to get on her plane (for the one month only stay). There is still some hope. :)

Nicole sure has you fooled.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

As posted before English is not my first language but Spanish is my first language

So, I hope to contribute in this forum translating when they speak Spanish... so here we go

Nicole was getting ready in her room when she heard the doorbell, she run downstairs to answer the door

A guy came in and they went into the kitchen, the guy was trying to open a bottle of wine when Jessica went to the bathroom downstairs ( I think to see who came into the house), Nicole and the guy saw her and Nicole say Hi to jess,      Nic and the guy went to Nic's room and then  Nicole asked the guy something so quietly ( I didn't hear what she asked, maybe was related to Jessica, not sure) and the gay answered "una puta" (means a bitch), both laugh, and then he said "una guarra"  ( means a slut), both laugh again and she tried to repeat "guarra", the guy spelled the word to her and then he said in English "like a bitch"

Nicole smiling offers a toast with her glass of wine, the guy said simply "salud" (means cheers), Nicole was expecting the guy to say something else and she make a pause and ask   "me puedes decir algo mas ......precioso .... para mi?" means "can you tell me something more... beautiful....to me?   and the guy (smiling nervously)  kind of forced said   "mmm .....well....for our first date ....and to have much more (dates)...and... well...that you are so pretty

• Upvote 8