Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67

saw where Nicole came down and went to kitchen then back upstairs, and Jess on couch- did they speak to each other- just wondering ?????????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, timber said:

Eh. Move Danaya to B1. She can sit in her room and mope there just as well as at B2. Plus she'll be warmer, maybe she'll take up naked moping.

I think Nicole and Michelle would either have a lot of fun together or end up as deadly enemies, perhaps both. Either would be entertaining to watch. They did seem to hit it off when Michelle visited B1.

Hey that's not fair on D! The only moping she's done since she came back was because they've been living in a freezer for about a week. She's got the other two girls being more active and social than they have in about a month!

3 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I do not agree with you on this because i do not think any of the participants in this so called real life project is showing their real life.

Not even the couples! It must be so difficult to live with the knowledge that you have hundred thousand people looking and judging you every thing you do.

And the cam thing she does is a thing she nomaly do when she`s back home! So i think that`s her normal life give her some time and i`m sure she will pleasure youre thing.

this-is-right-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, DES7469 said:

And Nicole does most of her real life outside the apartment.

It makes no sense to do as if the whole life takes place in apartments. She is in a different town and spend time outside. Very normal. ... It is important that not everything is happen outside. She seems to have a good balance. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thanks. I don't like the idea of Nicole in B2, I think if she had guys over frequently it wouldn't allow Danaya the freedom to walk around naked, which I hope she will do more of very soon :biggrin:

Hey Benfold. I remember a similar discussion about Milena's party which you were enjoying and I wasn't. Naturally I wanted Belle to get naked and she would not because guys were there so I was unhappy but you said it was real and we had the pay off of the sex sessions of Stella and Milena. Maybe because you like Danaya you now see my point of view :biggrin: Nothing should stop our favourite girls' nudity.

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It makes no sense to do as if the whole life takes place in apartments. She is in a different town and spend time outside. Very normal. ... It is important that not everything is happen outside. She seems to have a good balance. 

Well if she's laying on her bed. If she ws naked then I'd likely agree with you. But she's not. So....agree-to-disagree-smiley-emoticon.gif

1 minute ago, rockinvidde said:

I do not agree with you on this because i do not think any of the participants in this so called real life project is showing their real life.

Not even the couples! It must be so difficult to live with the knowledge that you have hundred thousand people looking and judging you every thing you do.

And the cam thing she does is a thing she nomaly do when she`s back home! So i think that`s her normal life give her some time and i`m sure she will pleasure youre thing.

That is true. We will never see a real life as without cameras. That is not posible. .... but ... It is important that the inhabitants at least try to live their lives further. ... It do not make any seens, If they just kill the time to get the money and doing nothing.

Everything is better than just teasing and fake (as with Jessica) ... Sometimes, even a bit exaggeration could be more real than anything else in this apartments, because the residents need to get out of thereselfs and interact. This was why the time with Irma and Ilona was so much fun. It was a lot of show, but we saw the personality and that was fun to watch.