Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

36 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

à 0820 cette connasse de jess a déja commencé ces conneries,   RLC se fout de nous de nous avoir envoyé une salope pareil qui ne fait cela 

du lever du soleil au coucher du soleil.........

tu as l'air vraiment surmener en ce moment vue tout tes commentaires ;-) la pause s'impose ^^ 

même si n'approuve pas forcément certains choix ou par exemple Jessica, un peu de retenu grammaticale ne ferais pas de mal, à chaque fois, tu as besoin d'insulté quand quelques choses te contrarie 

pète un coup et sourit à la vie (bon pas comme Jessica, ça a l'air d'être hyper fatiguant ^^)

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, moos54 said:

tu as l'vraiment aire surmener en TES ce moment vue tout commentaires ;-) s'impose pausa de la ^^ 

même si n'approuve pas forcément certains choix ou par exemple Jessica, un peu de retenu grammaticale ne pas ferais de mal, a veces chaque, tu as besoin d'insulte quand Quelques choses te contrarie 

pète un coup et sourit à la vie (pas bon comme Jessica, Ca l'un aire de ser hiper fatiguant ^^)

She must make a lot of money with her performances, since at these parties, I suppose many men will leave a lot of money in these shows.
They are dates of more free time ...
But as I always say, guilt, at least, is not just her. Much or much of the blame, has RLC, for introducing this type of girls in the house.
Jess because she is interested, to a large extent, in her business (it is also understandable, because she will live on it) and that takes away hours of show in the house, in addition, to create conflicts.
Rebecca, had to reduce the hours of emission (or at least they were not as many as Jess's) and as we can see Michelle, also very little back, always compared to Jess.
Anyway, and with the translations I read from Kitek (unfortunately we have no more translators) that presents us with their translations, in addition to what I could hear Nicole herself when she was talking to the Spanish boy ... Nicole is a Girl very interested, she came with a clear objective, send money to her family (according to her comes from a very humble family) and get to stay in Spain or failing in the EU. As she is desperate to leave Moscow.
For that it will not hesitate to go to bed with all the boys that it is necessary, and if that is inside the house, because to Jess it does not suit him very much.
That is what we all know as "conflict of interest"
But who thinks about their customers, who are we?
Looks like no one. The girls are to their subject and RLC that had to put order, seems to not put limits to this conflict that we all see that they have been out of hand.

P.S; Having, if definitely, RLC, does not introduce new girls in the house that generate more conflicts.

C'est pas un problème ses show cam, le problème est son comportement, il y a une façon de faire ou de parler avec les gens, et ce n'est en aucun cas celui que Jessica à utiliser 

Mais ça permet de voir son vrai visage et le fait qu'elle porte un masque la plupart du temps, elle a pas l'air si gentil que ça la webcameuse ^^

On 21/12/2016 at 0:31 PM, phantomcapsnet said:

Everybody has his theory, so here is mine.

We all know Jessica play with cams and want the bonus. In my opnion she is jealous of Nicole because Nicole had open sex with a dude in the apartment (and can do it again) and Jessica never will. So Jessica thinks Nicole is gathering the viewers attention and the bonus

One week ago i stated Jessica was jealous of Nicole, some people have mocked.

Today it is not a theory  anymore. It is a fact

• Upvote 3