Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Did anybody happen to think that Jess needs what little money she gets from web camming. That may be why she is in the apt., to incomes, one from RLC and her camming. It may be that where she lives she does not have an oppurtunity for a decent paying job and needs to help support a family. Another thing you may notice, I don't see her buying a lot of things beyond food as most of the girls. She may do this when I am not watching tho.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Did anybody happen to think that Jess needs what little money she gets from web camming. That may be why she is in the apt., to incomes, one from RLC and her camming. It may be that where she lives she does not have an opportunity for a decent paying job and needs to help support a family. Another thing you may notice, I don't see her buying a lot of things beyond food as most of the girls. She may do this when I am not watching though.

She did state in an early translation, that she only brought enough clothes for the cam site and even brought food with her.

Good point Snakeater.

I think the definition of jealousy here equivalent to attention.
We see it from several of the girls, Belle, Michelle, Jessica and others.
They want attention, preferably on top cam to get their bonus from RLC and attention from "head girl".

Otherwise, I think you have discussed this now for several days and soon got to realize that you do not agree :)

• Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think the definition of jealousy here equivalent to attention.
We see it from several of the girls, Belle, Michelle, Jessica and others.
They want attention, preferably on top cam to get their bonus from RLC and attention from "head girl".

Otherwise, I think you have discussed this now for several days and soon got to realize that you do not agree :)

Thanks you Noldus for you words.

It was i tought here 9 days ago