Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Really ?

You think she is nice ?

Like the noïse of Irma ?

Really... !! :poke:

I understand she's not your taste, she's not a goddess but I definitely would not call her ugly. She seems to be a nice girl but it's too early to really tell. I'm sure most of CC members would agree.

I understand she's not your taste, she's not a goddess but I definitely would not call her ugly. She seems to be a nice girl but it's too early to really tell. I'm sure most of CC members would agree.

Ok, friend... She is not ugly...

In french, we said "elle est baisable"...

Can't translate !

Hi !

NOW WE GET TO SEE ALL FOUR LADIES LINED UP TO SEE JUST HOW THEY COMPARE TO EACH OTHER,I WOULD DEFINITELY WANNA FUCK ANNA AND ILONA FOR SURE,BUT IRMA IS THE ONE THAT I REALLY COULD SEE MYSELF WITH,THAT LITTLE SEXY ASS CUTIE PIE (PHOTO COURTESY OF PRODOG)  :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

glap.jpg

Je suis assez d'accord pour la visite "surprise", à l'heure du repas du soir, les filles n'étaient pas habillées pour recevoir ce soir, pas pour l'instant, en tout cas.... Mais peut être, une nouvelle fille, arrive dans la maison (l'armoire d'Irma est à moitié vide), reste une supposition, bien sûr..

Gentlemen, we have a BINGO!

NOW WE GET TO SEE ALL FOUR LADIES LINED UP TO SEE JUST HOW THEY COMPARE TO EACH OTHER,I WOULD DEFINITELY WANNA FUCK ANNA AND ILONA FOR SURE,BUT IRMA IS THE ONE THAT I REALLY COULD SEE MYSELF WITH,THAT LITTLE SEXY ASS CUTIE PIE (PHOTO COURTESY OF PRODOG)  :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Anybody else notice that the post below this is the sexy.com ad with the girl in exactly the same pose saying "Please fuck me"

:lmao: :lmao:

That picture of them training on from a video on the laptop tells me that all 4 of them are 100% real girls. Why. Because non of them knows how to connect the laptop to the TV with the HDMI cable that hangs down from it, and turn it to the correct input. But it also might be that they don't have the DP to HDMI adapter they need, because Apple just can't support HDMI.

WAIT WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DON'T SUPPORT HDMI,I HAVE AN HDMI PORT ON THE VERY MACBOOK PRO THAT I'M TYPING THIS COMMENT TO YOU RIGHT NOW,I JUST PLUG IT INTO THE HDMI ON MY TV A WHALLA IT'S ON MY TV SCREEN,ILONA SEEMS TO HAVE THE OLDER 2012 MODEL MACBOOK PRO  :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo:

That picture of them training on from a video on the laptop tells me that all 4 of them are 100% real girls. Why. Because non of them knows how to connect the laptop to the TV with the HDMI cable that hangs down from it, and turn it to the correct input. But it also might be that they don't have the DP to HDMI adapter they need, because Apple just can't support HDMI.