Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Je ne sais pas si vous etes comme moi mais j' ai de la peine à regarder cet appartement maintenant  depuis le départ de Irma

Je jette un coup d œil pour Anna et c' est tout  :(

I do not know if you are like me, but I have a hard time watching this apartment now since the departure of Irma I glance to blow for Anna and it's all 

:(

Layla is like a little princess. And where is Ilona today? The apartments actually needs her now, believe it or not. She bridges the gap between Anna and Layla. Without her it is just Irma in her room, Anna downstairs.

I am really afraid that Irma was the glue that held this place together.

On another note, poor Efim's girl friend is looking so tired at like 9 pm. I guess that is what too much fucking will do to you, girl! I like them, I really do. Nelly's place is my next favorite apartment.

OK NOW THAT ILONA IS GONE,YOU WILL GET TO SEE THE NONE EXISTENT CHEMISTRY BETWEEN ANNA AND LAYLA,,,,,LAYLA IS IN HER ROOM GLUED TO MR.CELLPHONE AND ANNA IS DOWNSTAIRS EATING AND WATCHING TV........IRMA REALLY WISHING THAT YOU WERE HERE RIGHT NOW :hi: :hi:

Ilona is suddenly showing off her tits for the free cameras 24/7.

Duh.

I think she's a pretty woman. Perhaps her job now is to keep us tuned to RLC until the next batch of one-night-stand girls shows up.

It's the nature of this particular apartment. I accept it.

I would suggest that members not "fall in love" with any of the girls, because the girls won't last long. I suggest you froth at them instead.  :yeahbaby: That's the entire purpose of this apartment.

no need for insults. please don't speak about the tenants like this

I have always been the first to defend tenants from unjust criticism sir.

However, when a tenant behaves in the manner Ilona has, it is totally

justified criticism. I will never call any tenants sluts or whores or other such

terms. When I see someone acting in a particular way however, I will most certainly give

my opinion of them. End of story!!!

@ mikey you asked mr.1010 to put likes for your pictures but you don't even take the time to put likes at pictures which are posted for you.     :poke:  :wtf:  :wtf:  In fact you never put likes to other people

MR.1010 HOW COME I NEVER SEE YOUR NAME UNDERNEATH ANY OF MY PHOTOS SAYING YOU LIKE THEM, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHERE THE LIKE BUTTON IS?,,,YOU KNOW YOU GOTTA SHOW US SOME LOVE INSTEAD OF ONLY COMMENTING ALL DAY LONG,WHENEVER I DON'T SEE A PERSONS NAME UNDER MY PHOTO I USUALLY THINK THAT THEY ARE AMONG THE FEW ASSHOLES ON HERE WHO HATE MY ASS YET JERK THEMSELVES OFF TO MY PHOTOS EVERY NIGHT,I KEEP ON TELLING YOU GUYS THAT WE DON'T GET PAID FOR THIS,SO THE ONLY WAY FOR US TO KNOW THAT WE ARE DOING A GOOD JOB IS TO SEE THE CC MEMBERS SUPPORTING US ON A DAILY BASIS.

AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I NEVER MISS ANYTHING BY NOW,ESPECIALLY A TITTY IN A ASS CRACK. :yes: :yes: :yes:

First thing in the morning

waking.jpg

Taking her medicine, the poor girl is pretty damn sick Sore throat and the chills

medisce.jpg

gargle.jpg

Not Happy at all, pacing and talking to herself

not_happy.jpg

Boobs one last time

boobd.jpg

Saying Goodbye

Capture01.png

Capture02.png

image.jpg

O know I'm not to good at this but I told Mike and 1010 dfCcap I would do my best. Here you go guys

(Two images have been Edited)

TOO LATE FOR ME,I'M A LOST CAUSE EVER SINCE I LAID EYES ON MY ONE TRUE LOVE,MY BABY "RITA". :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :drool: :drool:

Ilona is suddenly showing off her tits for the free cameras 24/7.

Duh.

I think she's a pretty woman. Perhaps her job now is to keep us tuned to RLC until the next batch of one-night-stand girls shows up.

It's the nature of this particular apartment. I accept it.

I would suggest that members not "fall in love" with any of the girls, because the girls won't last long. I suggest you froth at them instead.  :yeahbaby: That's the entire purpose of this apartment.

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

@ mikey you asked mr.1010 to put likes for your pictures but you don't even take the time to put likes at pictures which are posted for you.     :poke:  :wtf:  :wtf:  In fact you never put likes to other people