Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Nah, mikey, she is conservative, not playing us. You are starting to sound like df! Funny, I am the peacemaker with you two, then I tweak you both. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What do you think of my possible pics for Kami and Kristy's cards?

Right now, thinking about the games is the only game in town here!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Can somebody explain something to me?

How come, this apartment always is located in the top three slides on the bottom of the main window, even when nothing is happening?  We can all see whenever there is a potential for something good, but some members must just have this apartment "on" all the time.  What incentive is there to get their viewership UP, when so many are on this apartment all the time.

I believe that in order to give them the incentive to step it up, we should only tune in when there is something new to see.  Watching Ilona in the downstairs chair, and Layla doing little things in her room, making food or on the couch, doesn't seem to be something to spend the evening staring at.  They get the numbers without doing anything.

'nuff said.

I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH WORK SO I HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO SIT AND SEE WHAT THIS GAME IS ABOUT YET,MAYBE WHEN I RETIRE IN 45 YEARS FORM NOW AND SOME OF YOU OLD GEEZERS ARE STILL ALIVE, THEN I'LL SIT AND PLAY AND TRADE CARDS WITH YA'LL :lmao: :lmao:,ANYTHING WITH RITA,KAMILA AND KRISTY IS BOUND TO CREATE SOME EXCITEMENT,AND I HAVE AN IDEA THAT THAT GAME IS GONNA BECOME QUITE POPULAR :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :lmao:

Nah, mikey, she is conservative, not playing us. You are starting to sound like df! Funny, I am the peacemaker with you two, then I tweak you both. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What do you think of my possible pics for Kami and Kristy's cards?

Right now, thinking about the games is the only game in town here!!

[list type=decimal]

[*]TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION,,,,YOU SAID THAT WE SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS APARTMENT UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING TO SEE,WELL THE ONLY WAY TO SEE IF THERE IS SOMETHING OR NOTHING TO SEE,IS TO ACTUALLY BE LOOKING AT THE APARTMENT,WHETHER THIS APARTMENT IS PERFORMING WELL OR NOT,COMPARED TO HOW THE OTHERS ARE 90% OF THE TIME,MOST PEOPLE WOULD RATHER JUST SIT AND STARE AT THIS ONE HOPING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN.

[*]

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi:

How come, this apartment always is located in the top three slides on the bottom of the main window, even when nothing is happening?  We can all see whenever there is a potential for something good, but some members must just have this apartment "on" all the time.  What incentive is there to get their viewership UP, when so many are on this apartment all the time.

I believe that in order to give them the incentive to step it up, we should only tune in when there is something new to see.  Watching Ilona in the downstairs chair, and Layla doing little things in her room, making food or on the couch, doesn't seem to be something to spend the evening staring at.  They get the numbers without doing anything.

'nuff said.

'nuff said.

I couldn't agree with you more!!  If people would treat this apartment like so many others, it would probably help!

dfCcap I agree, but the problem is the other apartments are so friggen boring except for when Leora is awake that you find yourself still coming back to the girls apartment just see if there might be a chance for something to happen. I scan all the apartments on a regular basis when I am on RLC. But is getting to be less and less. If I wanted to watch people sitting around and talking, I think I would rather watch a movie on TV. :headache:

WAIT AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO SAW LAYLA LAYING IN HER BED YESTERDAY,

SPREAD EAGLE WHILE WEARING  A TOWEL AND NO PANTIES ON,? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Shot12005.png

Oh Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. This simply will not do!!

Are you telling us that you had this yesterday and you are only posting it now??

What are you thinking about!! What would have happened if we would have been hit by an asteroid!!

Or even worse, a haemmorrhoid!!! We would all have departed having never seen this.

Please do not try to justify this with any 'I've got other things to do ' bullshit.

In future, ensure all pics are posted within a reasonable timescale, i.e. 30 seconds after event. This may be

extended to 60 seconds in emergency circumstances, although a doctors note may be required.

Failure to adhere to these 'requests' will result in the use of the ultimate 'Mikey Kryptonite',--

--yes, the 'unlike' button!!!!!!!!!. I'm sorry it has came to this, but I know you will totally agree

with me and adjust your behaviour accordingly.

:stirthepot: :stirthepot:

:haha: :haha:

I DECIDED YESTERDAY TO BECOME A FREELOADER AND DOWNLOAD STUFF FOR A CHANGE,AND ALSO TO GIVE OTHER PEOPLE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW US THEIR HANDY WORK,BUT WHEN I SAW THAT NOBODY HAD SEEN OR TALKED ABOUT THIS,THEN I HAD TO ACT.

I THOUGHT THAT BRUCE WILLIS HAD STOPPED THAT ASTEROID FROM HITTING EARTH :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Are you telling us that you had this yesterday and you are only posting it now??

What are you thinking about!! What would have happened if we would have been hit by an asteroid!!

Or even worse, a haemmorrhoid!!! We would all have departed having never seen this.

Please do not try to justify this with any 'I've got other things to do ' bullshit.

In future, ensure all pics are posted within a reasonable timescale, i.e. 30 seconds after event. This may be

extended to 60 seconds in emergency circumstances, although a doctors note may be required.

Failure to adhere to these 'requests' will result in the use of the ultimate 'Mikey Kryptonite',--

--yes, the 'unlike' button!!!!!!!!!. I'm sorry it has came to this, but I know you will totally agree

merci pour le partage !!!!

[list type=decimal]

[*]TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION,,,,YOU SAID THAT WE SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS APARTMENT UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING TO SEE,WELL THE ONLY WAY TO SEE IF THERE IS SOMETHING OR NOTHING TO SEE,IS TO ACTUALLY BE LOOKING AT THE APARTMENT,WHETHER THIS APARTMENT IS PERFORMING WELL OR NOT,COMPARED TO HOW THE OTHERS ARE 90% OF THE TIME,MOST PEOPLE WOULD RATHER JUST SIT AND STARE AT THIS ONE HOPING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN.

[*]

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi:

Hoping for something to happen but never will happen.  :lmao: :lmao:

It's the History of the Apartment