Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I think that Layla needs to tell Ilona that she wants a good night's sleep, and that Ilona should sleep in her bed tonight.

Layla, you have a lot of people who don't think you deserve to be in this apartment...prove them wrong.  You can be sexy if you want.  Don't let Ilona put cold water on you!!  This is your opportunity to let yourself go...explore your fantasy side.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ugh, guys, the posts here are still too fucking wide!!!! And not just with pics. Maybe it is my fucking windows!

Love those comments, mikey, thesta, jay!

Yeah, Anna's old bed has quite a history. Maybe that's the key to unlocking little Miss Layla.

Actually, I do wonder if Layla is trying to work herself up to giving us a show. I know that's crazy stuff! Why lie in that bed? You know Layla and Ilona know what Anna did there and about the shows she and Irma gave us. Maybe she wants to stay a while here? Shows are the best way to do it.

You know, maybe the iceberg around Layla is starting to melt a bit, much like global warming is doing around the world!

AND MIKEY WILL PROVIDE THE OIL AND BE THE REFEREE,AND ALSO PROPERLY LUBE THEM UP THE RIGHT WAY,AND WHEN IT GETS TOO ROUGH I MIGHT HAVE TO GO IN AND PULL THEM APART USING MY MOUTH. :lmao: :lmao: :drool: :drool:

Yea, get on top of Ilona and have a tiny titty rub off.........LOL !

AND MIKEY WILL PROVIDE THE OIL AND BE THE REFEREE,AND ALSO PROPERLY LUBE THEM UP THE RIGHT WAY,AND WHEN IT GETS TOO ROUGH I MIGHT HAVE TO GO IN AND PULL THEM APART USING MY MOUTH. :lmao: :lmao: :drool: :drool:

This Asian Bitch don't know how to get off.  She has been a COLD Fish as soon as she stepped in the door.  RLC should send her packing. :lmao:

This Asian Bitch don't know how to get off.  She has been a COLD Fish as soon as she stepped in the door.  RLC should send her packing. :lmao:

I like the girls, but currently it is not fun to watch this apartment. ...  There is a lack of someone with a positive mood. ... I really hope that the free place will be re-occupied soon.

je suis un  idiot pourquoi j ' avais pas pensé avant à ca quand Anna ou Ilona se masturbait  dans la salle de bain de mettre aussi la caméra de la chambre de Anna on entends tout depuis cette pièce ce qui se passe à coté  :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

I idiot why I 'had not thought of before  when Anna Ilona or masturbated in the bathroom to the camera as the Anna room we hear everything from the room what happens next  :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: