Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Harley. I like Nelly and Zoya as well, and even the hated QUEEN BEE Nora. They all have put on some pretty good shows as well. Nelly even once held up a sign afterward telling how much she loved us. In English of course lol. Leora was not always the exhibitionist she is today for sure, I can remember very well in the old apartment she was only naked after her bath, while she put on make-up and that was not very often. I don't ever remember any masturbation then. There have been some very open women and men here over the years, just go back in the archives and you will see. Harley you and your wife would have liked Kami and Kristy,  Milana and Coco, and Mike's fav Rita, then of course the most recent Irma and Anna. They all played it up for the cameras. None of these people here are professionals, actors or actress but some are certainly exhibitionist, which for a true voyeur is why we pay for it, and RLC is making a killing playing off our weakness. As far as Dasha goes there is a video with banana I know you would enjoy. We are just in a frigen dry spell.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Harley. I like Nelly and Zoya as well, and even the hated QUEEN BEE Nora. They all have put on some pretty good shows as well. Nelly even once held up a sign afterward telling how much she loved us. In English of course lol. Leora was not always the exhibitionist she is today for sure, I can remember very well in the old apartment she was only naked after her bath, while she put on make-up and that was not very often. I don't ever remember any masturbation then. There have been some very open women and men here over the years, just go back in the archives and you will see. Harley you and your wife would have liked Kami and Kristy,  Milana and Coco, and Mike's fav Rita, then of course the most recent Irma and Anna. They all played it up for the cameras. None of these people here are professionals, actors or actress but some are certainly exhibitionist, which for a true voyeur is why we pay for it, and RLC is making a killing playing off our weakness. As far as Dasha goes there is a video with banana I know you would enjoy. We are just in a frigen dry spell.

Dry Spell    :lmao:

They are running out of ways to keep preying upon the weak and the gullible.  The storylines are getting stale.

if the rainy season doesn't come soon, and the wind picks up real life cam may be in for a shock.  as for kami and kristy i have read enough about them to know they were probably allot of fun and pretty too.  if i'm not mistaken they would even play with themselves which if far more than you get out of most these tenants.  i better start building a real life cam ark so if and when the rainy season does come i'll be able to survive the torrential flooding lol.

the people saying that they are not paid to entertain us are the people that will never admit that they are caught up in trap and can't get out, they are too prideful to admit that most of the time real life cam gets their monthly fee due to addiction and not content.  i'm not a weak person, i have a good woman that would do anything i asked her to and she told me it's not worth the money right now due to, lol a dry spell!

someone must be fixing to show up, both girls got out of bed rather quickly and ilona went and put her robe on while layla went downstairs to listen by the door.  you all might be getting your wish of a new arrival soon.

oui, elles attendent avec impatience le retour de nora!!!! en maintenance le temps que la reine reprenne sa chambre!!!

yes, they are eagerly awaiting the return of Nora !!!! maintenance time that the queen resumed her room !!! :D :D :lmao: :lmao:

someone must be fixing to show up, both girls got out of bed rather quickly and ilona went and put her robe on while layla went downstairs to listen by the door.  you all might be getting your wish of a new arrival soon.

Either have a live wire  or  an Apartment of 3 Dead Fish.

Sorry mate but they are not paid to entertain us... they are supposed to just go about their lives.

En este apartamento tu crees que hay vida real? Yo no, es una farsa, guion o como tu quieras llamarlo. Si no estan para entretenernos, para que estan? Para vivir a cuenta de los abonados.Este apartamento es una estafa desde el primer dia de apertura y seguira asi, en este apartamento puedes estar 26 dias del mes que no pasa nada, la rutina diaria, es decir 16 horas pegadas al ordenador-movil, pero hay amigo cuando desde las altas esferas ( ESTAFADORES-RLC ) notan que el apartamento se les va cuesta abajo entonces es cuando vemos un baño conjunto, un masaje, unos juegos, y todo para que? para atraer a nuevos incautos y seguir 20-22-24 dias mas con la ESTAFA. Asi es como funciona este apartamento.

PD. Con la defensa que tu haces de este apartamento te hare una pregunta.No seras tu un hijo de la gran puta de infiltrado de esta estafa de web? Si es asi sobras en este foro.

oui, elles attendent avec impatience le retour de nora!!!! en maintenance le temps que la reine reprenne sa chambre!!!

yes, they are eagerly awaiting the return of Nora !!!! maintenance time that the queen resumed her room !!! :D :D :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Si, pero regresa con la cucaracha de Kiko  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry mate but they are not paid to entertain us... they are supposed to just go about their lives.

sorry but this appartment is far from showing a normal live. maybe layla has a normale routine but illona is just there for entertainment value

Doctor Robert what capture program are you using? Your pics always look clear. thanks-smiley-emoticon.gif Or maybe it's the cams. They really need to invest in new HD equipment. Right like that's going to happen.rolling.gif

I use Greenshot for my screen caps. It's 100% free and open source, and the best screen cap software I've ever used. You can get it from http://getgreenshot.org/ if you want it.