Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A LIVE FISH HERE FOLKS,,,,RLC FINALLY CAUGHT A LIVE ONE THIS TIME AROUND,,,,SHE IS LETTING ILONA GROPE HER,SHE IS GROPING THE GIRLS ,,,,,,,,AND SHE GOT BIG BOOBIES,,,,,CAN YOU SAY IRMA PT2 :woohoo: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

AND YEAH THE DEAD FISH LAYLA IS TRYING TO GET DRUNK SO SHE CAN HAVE SOME LIQUID COURAGE TO LOOSEN UP,,,THEY SMELL COMPETITION. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :hi: :hi:

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD BE ILONA'S TWIN,,THEY LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE

That's what I thought I couldn't see her face just a side view

StnCld316 your right im going to hold off for a couple of days and see how it goes and then i will decide if im going to subscribe or not i just dont see why all these girls get attached to ilona.she just not my cup of tea i can never date a girl like this.

StnCld316 your right im going to hold off for a couple of days and see how it goes and then i will decide if im going to subscribe or not i just dont see why all these girls get attached to ilona.she just not my cup of tea i can never date a girl like this.

If RLC sticks with the Monthly Rotation thing then Layla should be gone before Feb.06

:soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: Me tiene ya hasta las pelotas ( cojones-huevos ) esta payasa de tia que se pasa 16 horas pegadas al puto portatil, no tiene suficiente esta drogadicta-portatil con eso sino que ahora lo instala y entorpece la vision de una camara solo para verle la cara de balon de futbol que se le esta quedando solo con comer, estar tirada en la cama y no hacer nada mas durante el dia que manejar el puto movil-portatil. Vete al balcon con la mierda de portatil ya, calientapollas, en 4 dias te vas a poner en 100 kilos, vaga, gandula, solo sabes manejar el portatil-movil, no sabes lo que es una escoba, sarten, plancha, solo portatil-movil. A LA CALLE, ENFERMA-DROGADICTA MOVIL-PORTATIL. :puke: :puke: :puke: