Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

i like adele and danaya i just wish dayana would put her foot down on ilona and tell ilona to give her space but that wont happend because every girl that comes here falls in love with ilona dont know why for me shes boring.i rather would like to see adele and danaya becoming good friends.

Personally, i not only like that idea but Danaya might actually be able to have an adult relationship with someone who could appreciate her!!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

it wont happend with ilona cause ilona only goes so far as in playing.but im glad adele stays to herself i dont want her to become ilona slave to.

i agree.... 8:40 there i think and Adele is eating alone while Danaya guards the princess...probably afraid to leave her side and get 'caught' with Adele?  I heard ilona's leaving...anyone know when?!?

Danaya a éteint les lumières de la chambre 

elles sont toutes les deux couchées nues et Dayana se frotte un peu  à coté de Ilona qui dort

Ilona s est réveillée et apris son téléphone portable pour envoyer ou a reçu un message

elle s' est levée et quitter la chambre 

Ilona a t' elle compris ce que faisait Dayana à coté